The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Again. If this “evidence” is so abundant, share it with us. It can’t be that hard…

If I posted any evidence, it would get deleted/censored as fast as the old demented sock puppet falls when trying to walk. Not worth the energy. Look it up if you want to know. I would advise watching 2000 Mules once you finish smoking your joint.

Post it. If it’s “evidence”, it won’t get deleted. Believe in yourself!

I have posted evidence before but it doesn’t follow the Democrat way of thinking and it gets deleted. I know you are watching cartoons but when they end, go watch 2000 Mules.

So your “evidence” is 2000 Mules?

They show plenty of evidence if you would like to see it.

Don’t be a coward. State your truth! Show us your “evidence”.

I have enough respect for you to not assume it’s not just that movie.

ETA: I mean I don’t base my understanding of 9/11 on Michael Moore’s movies. Nor mass shootings.

State your evidence that the election was fair.

Nope. You started this. You don’t get to say the sky is pink and make blue defend itself.

But a cursory google search with simple inputs will give you a politically diverse result. You might even run in to the fact that EVERY court case that Trump filed re the election… lost. Not a few… all of them. Regardless of the political affiliation of the judges. Fox News ponied up a sum of money humans can’t fathom just to avoid the public humiliation of having to admit they were lying.

das: are you going to chime in here? or, is your humanity selective?

Dicknose, I didn’t think you could come up with anything. I literally can’t post proof here. The last time I did, it got deleted. There is plenty of proof that you are too lazy to research. But a Democrat being lazy is no surprise. Once you wake up and your mother makes you breakfast, I’m sure you have a long day of video games, comic books and pot smoking.

The American Taliban is real.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/texas-republicans-call-for-execution-of-women-who-receive-abortions-ivf-in-horrifying-video

Texas Republicans Call For Execution of Women Who Receive Abortions, IVF In Horrifying Video

Several attendees at the meeting then agreed… that women, including minors and women who are raped, should be punished along with their doctors for receiving an abortion, and that punishment should include prison or death.

1 Like

I’m absolutely not watching that video…where in TX was this?

Hood County.

Ouch. Granbury’s a nice town

I don’t understand what this means, especially in reference to the post that it was quoted in response to.

I was thinking anyone who scolded Dward for saying WVAstro should read the Bible would scold WVAstro for bringing D.Ward’s GF in.

Just not a fan of fiction, huh?

Gotcha. As you can see, most things are fair game around here. Not my style, particularly, but fair game nonetheless. The Admins have made it clear that conspiracy theory debunked by reputable sources is off limits. And, aside from some light topical convo about religion, it has been largely off limits as well. Scott crossed that imaginary line (in my mind) and I said so and he respectfully disagreed. He and I and many others on this site go waaaaaaay back and know things about each other accordingly and have “earned” the right to say “hold on a sec” to one another. A banal jab like saying someone is a basement dweller or has a “girlfriend that lives in canada” is just that. Pedantic jabs that are in ubiquitous use by teenagers worldwide. Totally different thing.

Yeah. This was confusing to me as well.

I wasn’t privy to the Canadian girlfriend jab so I was asking for the backstory.

I’ll go back to my fruit loops and fat bowl and continue to hope my mom makes chicken tenders tonight.

1 Like