Cocktails

Dom Perignon is what I had in a crystal flute. I think Carrie Nation sipped hemlock from a water glass at the party.

3 Likes

Same age:

Temperance: it does a body good.

That first one fronted a heavy metal band. That probably why she’s dressed all in black.

Hardcore. She’s also got her bowling ball on one hip, a hatchet, and a well-worn Toni Morrison book.

2 Likes

So at the liquor store today…I could not find walnut liqueur anywhere. But I did snag a bottle of green Chartreuse, which I have not seen in several years and had gotten ridiculously expensive online. So next time you’re over I’ll mix you up a Last Word.

Also called, “The HH”

2 Likes

The Lion’s Tail. Outstanding.

First I’ve heard of it, and it sounds delicious.

We discussed this in the Game Zone earlier this year. Believe you dropped the recipe for homemade allspice dram.

Also, I will be drinking a Lion’s Tail shortly. Because it’s Sunday afternoon.

2 Likes

Thinking of getting into making my own Negroni/Boulevardiers. Are they shaken or stirred?

They’re all booze. Stirred.

Not a lion’s tail, though. I have no recollection.

eta:

AH-HA! Great memory from 5 months ago

Then read the next post.

This sounds easy and interesting, not sure I’ve ever tasted chamomile tea

In Spanish speaking places it’s called manzanilla, so maybe you’d know it by that name.

1 Like

I love that town south of Puerto Vallarta

Well, that’s the weekend shot.

I fixed myself a Boulevardier tonight. It’s pretty tasty.

I fixed my first in a while and there will be more in the near future, I can tell you that.

I’m don’t think I’d use my 18-year old Macallan for that (which was what the Macallan site recommends). What did you use?

Makers 46