Wild Card Series

See also: Judge, Aaron

Man this game is flying by.

I watched the Facing Nolan documentary/movie on my commute to LA a couple of weeks ago.
When they brought up that ‘80 NLCS in more detail, I was taken back to being a 6 yo and heartbroken with what would be the first of many heartbreaking/gut-wrenching Astros losses in my life.

I’m with you, Coach- ‘80, ‘86, ‘98 & ‘19 still cut me to my core.

1 Like

I like that Jose Siri just forced a pitching change.

I forgot about Kwan. He’s pretty good, too.

I have an affinity for mid-round “screw your prospect list” guys

Hensley is my new favorite

4 Likes

Damn, that was what, 2:20?

Hat tip to the Guardians fan who brought the “There’s only one thing left to do…” sign.

4 Likes

It was quick

1 Like
2 Likes

Buck’s not at Fox any more

(Forget it, he’s rolling)

2 Likes

I fly American typically which is… ok…. Super excited to be going Qatar from JFK to Jakarta and onto Sydney today. That (very nice) Jet Blue jump was just the warmup.

2 Likes

Good catch, I had no idea.

Good grief, that’s grueling.

1 Like

Fox traded him to ESPN for the Penn State at Purdue game

2 Likes

If you ever run into an American Airlines pilot named Gigliotti, shake his hand, he’s my cousin.

1 Like

Better than going to Amazon Prime for last night’s Indy@Denver crapfest.

Didn’t watch but somehow I think I’m better off

1 Like

Amazon should ask the NFL to return their money.

The Thursday games are almost always a shit show. And will continue to be so until the NFL changes how they schedule the games. It’s just too hard to play Sunday and then Thursday. They should give every team 2 bye weeks and one of the bye weeks comes directly before a Thursday week. The players get more time off and the NFL gets another week to sell to the networks. I don’t understand why this hasn’t happened yet

1 Like