Wild Card Series

I understand what you’re saying and I agree with it, but no amount of time or preparation is going to help either of those two teams.

Qatar has a great wine selection.

1 Like

That’s ironic

18 doesn’t hurt as much. Altuve had surgery the next day. If I remember correctly, it felt like they were all beat up.

2 Likes

Wahhabi country is no country for me.

I get why it shouldn’t hurt as much. I just have that double by Jackie fucking Bradley seered into my brain more than any other negative sporting play in my life. Other than maybe the Michael Crabtree game

Sea Hags up 3-0 already.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

What sin did we commit to deserve Michael Kay and ARod announcing a series?

1 Like

Something called a Yepez puts the Cards up 2-0 through 7.

Blake Gideon. Poor guy.

I relive that game on my podcast every week because everytime we talk about Kansas being good I walk into the “last time since 2007-9” and my cohost will say something along the lines of “oh man back when Graham Harrell and… oh” and I want to stab him

If you’d like to have me on as a guest and punch him immediately after he says that, I’m available most evenings.

5 Likes

El Oso Blanco while running was rightly described here as looking like he was pulling a boat; Toronto Kirk runs like he was the boat.

1 Like

Mark, which beer pairs best with punching podcast hosts?

1 Like

Just about any of them given the right circumstances.

I’ve found a few 12 percent barleywines pair best though.

Miller High Life

Or Red Dog

Cardinals up 2-1 in the 9th, but Phillies have bases juiced and one out…

And Cardinals closer is mysteriously “injured” after going walk, walk, HBP with no one up in the pen