Video Games

One of these cruised through my neighborhood the other day. I had to come home and Google it immediately. It was quite a…thing. https://www.delicausa.com/

Who the hell is living in one of those?

Oh, and the steering wheel was on the right side. Perfect for you!

1 Like

It looks like a Barbie van.

1 Like

I may have completed the Thomas Downes mission in normal order, but I’m leaving Micah to rot in jail while I complete all the other Ch. 2 tasks.

Fuck Micah.

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s been bizarre fun following this journey of yours

I kinda want to play this game now.

1 Like

It’ll suck you in. Arthur is an amazing, tragic, anti-hero. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry.

I’ve posted this before, and it does include major spoilers, but if you’ve been reading this thread, I’m not sure there’s much left to spoil.

I may have said it before, but I cannot recall a work of fiction that affected me more than this game.

It borders on literature.

2 Likes

It’s a Shakespearean tragedy.

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry about spoilers. Your “I’ve got to skin this snake, ooops I forgot to fight the Clangang Gang, and hell, I never killed that rabid wolf to get my special packdust, so I gotta go back to that village next to the arroyo, etc…” has gone in one ear and out the other. I’ve just enjoyed the ride, every time this thread was bumped up I knew there was a new chapter in the trials and travails of The Limey. Which then reminded me of Richard Harris in Unforgiven.

1 Like

OK, fuck then. I was going to start Civilization 4? on yall’s recommendation, but now I kinda want to play around with this.

2 Likes

Ch. 1 is a bit of a grind because it’s world building and the world is huge. It’s still stunning, but you’re on a very short leash. Ch 2 is when the training shackles come off.

Also, remember, when in camp it’s Greet, Greet, Antagonize. Some of that shit is truly hilarious.

RDR2 will change your life.

2 Likes

R2D2 changed my life 45 years ago.

3 Likes

Civ 5

1 Like

Arthur! Hey, Arthur! Well fuck you then!

I almost fell out of my chair.

Civ 7 just announced, 2025 release date

2 Likes

Civ 2025, 2026, whatever it takes

2 Likes

I clicked on a trailer for that game yesterday. Never played it, searched for it etc.

Today the algorithm has kicked in and I’m getting all kinds of Civ content sent my way.

1 Like

The trailer gives you very little idea what the game will be.

2 Likes