The Void: 2022-23 Offseason

Not that I am saying the Astros should take a flyer on Bellinger but could you imagine if they did and Cintron and Snitker fixed him? The Astros are already so well known for elevating the game of mediocre and great pitchers alike. Think of the weeping and gnashing of teeth if they do the same with a hitter as well known as Bellinger.

4 Likes

It could be JD Martinez in reverse

Except that Martinez’s swing wasn’t as fucked up as Bellinger’s.

Would be great. Haven’t seen confirmation yet.

Rosenthal confirms a deal in place.

The Cuban connection continues.

2 Likes

Great news!!! Welcome to Houston!!

After years of stalking him, it finally happened. Now a LH hitter, please.

1 Like

That’s a big upgrade to the lineup, whether he plays 1B or is the primary DH.

Hope so

Perfect bat to hit 6th behind Tucker.

NOT Contreras, please. If the brain trust thinks it can fix Bellinger, I am ok with him.
I also heartily say “hell yes!” to Yuli as a utility player, but I will miss Diaz if he is gone.

3 Likes

I could even see him batting clean-up, Bregman 5th and Tucker a VERY potent 6th.

No thanks. No reason to mess with top 5.

4 Likes

3 guaranteed years for a total of around $60MM says Chandler Rome.

Hope there is money left over for Verlander. Looks like he’s meeting with LA today.

I don’t think there will be and speculation I’ve seen on twitter is it will be the Mets/Dodgers/Yankees…hoping Mets as at least it gets him out of the AL.

MLBTradeRumors had predicted 2/40

Bregman should get as many PAs as possible. Lowering him in the order does not help the team.

I think 2nd is his best spot but no way I take it from Jeremy if I’m the decision maker.

I guess it’s pretty serious

1 Like