The Void: 2022-23 Offseason

No thanks

1 Like

I do not have any animosity toward Bellinger, and in fact, I appreciated his striking out 1000 times in the 2017 WS. As to the roster, I’ll be fine with any players Crane et al decide to bring in.

ETA: except for Joe Kelly, of course.

4 Likes

I’m fine with it if the Astros think it is a good idea. Like Jim, I trust the Astros judgement. I don’t give two shits what Bowden and Duquette think.

1 Like

He should sign with the Dodgers

One of the myriad social media panels discussing Astro 1b options floated gold glove winner dback Christian Walker as a potential fit, perhaps for a starting pitcher?

I like Walker quite a bit

I think JV would need to resign in order to give up any pitching though.

One of the SP alone has more value than Walker though. Arizona also has CF options they are shopping

Maybe biggest piece of a package though

FYI:

Ok, I’ve watched all the Astros playoff wins again (had them all recorded). No real news…not much activity on the FAgent activity or even rumors here about Stros. The fucking Void has definitely set in. This officially sucks.

Maybe Crane et al. (and his targets) are on Thanksgiving Break.

That would be fantastic.

And my other sports passion, college football, has turned to corner heading to the finish line.

Twitter is currently 50% World Cup and 50% fake Judge signing reports…

If true, that would be an improvement, since it means that someone took away Elon’s keyboard.

Yeah the good old days when twitter silenced anything the government tells them is lascivious and might be a different opinion from the cabal.

2 Likes

It’s early, I don’t think your tinfoil hat is on straight.

3 Likes

Do you think the Cabal sleeps? Have you done your own research? Can’t you see the signs, man?
WWGOWGA

2 Likes

We’ve got to find the guy in the Trump Administration that forced Twitter to silence Trump! That person is certainly in the Cabal and probably responsible for the COVID 19 hoax and the Jewish Space Lasers!

1 Like

Technically, don’t go on twitter. I just don’t like anyone silenced as the way it has been done. Shut down opposing views. If you are only talking to people that agree with you, you aren’t learning anything new.

2 Likes

So hate speech and threats of violence are ok? Take this bullshit elsewhere.

2 Likes

my comment was a response to someone else’s comment. But I see you disagree with my view points.