The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

They forgot to ban cats.

2 Likes

Actually, some humans shouldn’t procreate.

I’m looking at you, republicans and russkies.

The campaign is being weirdly tight-lipped about the details of what happened.

Until proven otherwise, therefore, I will assume his pants caught fire.

My initial thought was Richard Pryor

2 Likes

Since it happened at a truck show, I suspect he did something dumb like touched a hot engine or bbq grill.

1 Like

Fun Fact: This is where the LLC Trump set up to sell $100,000 watches is headquartered.

1309 Coffeen Ave, Sheridan, WY

Looks totally legit to me

What’s the problem? Temu has to send that shit somewhere.

2 Likes

You were right, apparently he touched an exhaust pipe.

I think we need to know exactly which part of the body was burned.

6 Likes

Being him is exhausting

1 Like

Those Ukrainian casualty estimates for Russia must be dead on.

1 Like

Trump’s law and order plan: The Purge.

Tonight’s 60 Minutes segment on Russia is very much worth watching.

The Harris campaign’s trolling game remains at peak.

Russia has a surprisingly small population to start with. So when Putin decided to throw all the able-bodied men into a meat grinder, it’s going to have an impact.

Kamala failed miserably.

Heritage Foundation and the NY Post. This is excellent news.

Your preferred sources are CNN and MSNBC. You can only “trust” the liberal media.

Trump’s rhetoric over the weekend was dialed up to 11 on the disgust-o-meter. He called Harris “mentally disabled” and suggested a modern day Kristallnacht to “fix” crime. Today he has been lying about Biden not answering Gov. Kemp’s calls, when Gov. Kemp has said repeatedly that Biden called him and promised him “whatever he needs”.

The only comfort I take from this is that this means that Trump is desperate and terrified. All the polling continues to show Harris taking chips and sometimes chunks out of Trump; with new weekend polling showing that Harris is now more favored by voters on the economy.

The more he tightens his grip on his base, the more independent voters will slip through his fingers.

3 Likes

His tiny Vienna sausage fingers?

1 Like