The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Also, a convicted felon.

1 Like

Convicted by a kangaroo court.

Elon isn’t wrong.

https://archive.ph/hXxt5

What a guy!

1 Like

Jessica Tarlov is well on the way to sainthood.

More fake news. Liberals will believe literally anything that is painted to be bad for Trump. Keep on drinking the Koolaid if it makes you feel good though.

Go ahead and admit it, Kamala failed at the border. It’s ok to admit defeat.

I’m assuming this guy isn’t a retirement planner.

Haters gonna do what was that again?

1 Like

I am now aware that a chinless troll called Curtis Yarvin exists. Thanks Rachel. :roll_eyes:

Libertarians are the absolute worst people in America

3 Likes

A reminder of the actual stolen election of 2000.

This cycle, the GOP is going to take this shit nationwide.

Limey already prepping for excuses for when Trump wins.

Georgia federal judge McBurney is having quite a week and it’s only Tuesday.

Yesterday he struck down Georgia’s 6-week abortion ban. Today he nixed the GOP’s election rat-fucking efforts by saying they have to certify the results per the existing laws, and can’t not certify based on vibes.

Also today, Team Trump filed its brief to the court in DC over redactions to the Smith evidentiary filing. Basically they whined for 7 pages, wanting everything redacted.

I imagine that Judge Chutkan will make fast work of this, meaning that we could see the redacted version of the 180-page filing any day now.

Later this month, Team Trump will get another go about the redactions to the voluminous appendices to Smith’s filing. Good fucking luck.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/projects/2024/texas-registered-voters-trends/

Since U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz was last on the ballot in 2018 and narrowly won reelection by just 215,000 votes, Texas has added nearly 2.6 million voters — the size of Connecticut’s entire voting rolls.

3 Likes

Those new voters are going to be young voters or voters moving in from other, less right-leaning states (like all the Californians in Austin).

I saw two senate campaign ads today; actually a bunch for Allred and one for Cruz, but that imbalance may be down to the station i was watching.

Allred’s commercials were about abortion and the border. Cruz’ commercial was about trans people in sports. Sure Raffy.

Vance is slick. But so is a grease stain.

CBS has already lost control.