The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

GODDAMN IT

2 Likes

This is a very good question:

Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 12.23.42 PM

3 Likes

Bingo.

I wonder who got paid more?

ABC proving that they have learned nothing from 2016 and 2020. Trump demands attention and they all go running with the cameras.

He’ll spend an hour running through his latest gripes and lies, and they’ll broadcast the whole thing commercial free.

General McChrystal has endorsed Harris. In essence, he called Trump a traitor and said that - in this moment - politics is irrelevant.

Being reported that Smith’s filing has been…erm…filed. Not been released to the public yet, though.

With everything “Trump” I expect this will be another example of “why in the FUCK did we not know about this before the election” when they redact anything meaningful or more likely, don’t release shit in order to be “fair”. This man is handled with kid gloves every single fucking day yet whines like a fucking teenage child about anything and everything.

It. Is. So. Tiresome.

3 Likes

The Eric Adams saga is so amazingly stupid and entertaining. I had been waiting all day to read this article, and it was well worth it. Pour yourself a glass of whathaveyou and enjoy.

The line that made me hoot: Adams and his staffers, the indictment alleges, even typed out discussions about deleting evidence. “To be o[n the] safe side Please Delete all messages you send me,” a staffer texted Adams, who is said to have responded with a chipper, “Always do.”

Democrats smell blood in the water.

1 Like

That was a fun read.

1 Like

At the risk of becoming a witness for the defense, Concur once tried to route me to London via Istanbul. I had to beg a variance in order to avoid that 30-hour itinerary.

“You know first stop is always instanbul”

eta: I also love the part where he made his partner/assistant/whoever call Turkish Air and ask if they flew routes from NYC to Chile

2 Likes

Our local politics is getting into it too:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/neighborhood/katy/article/kp-george-indicted-19795627.php

Fort Bend County Judge KP George on Thursday was indicted on a misdemeanor charge of misrepresentation of identity with the intent to influence an election, court records show.

Documents from the Fort Bend County District Attorney’s Office allege that George posed as Facebook user “Antonio Scalywag” to “injure” Republican challenger Trever Nehls in George’s 2022 re-election bid.

1 Like

Jfc what a colossal shit show this man ended up being.

Expel him from any type of national/regional influence he might enjoy.

I just wish that response was the norm.

Antonio Scalywag is an alias that would never, ever, raise an eyebrow

https://x.com/acyn/status/1839421511515754678?s=46&t=pAfGf4nD9-eawriaNDI_cA

This fuck-tard. That wants to run a goddamn fucking country. “Doesn’t know the situation”.

Fuck you, Trump.

1 Like

People of New York, you can relax. Andrew Cuomo has said he will run for the mayor’s office if vacated by Adams.

IMG_5932

Why didn’t they just nominate Maya Wiley instead of Adams like they absolutely fucking should have?

Corruption happens everywhere.

I’m happy to be a part of the group of Americans willing to call it out rather than salute a fake hair, bronzed out, shit fucked diaper wearing wanna be dictator.

5 Likes

The Daily Show still has its moments.