The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

And making sure athletes are competing in their original birth gender groups, because that cowardly cunt traitor, rafael cruz, is all about protecting the childrens.

1 Like

What a messed up world we live in where it is even a question as to what gender you should compete with in sports.

Democrats live to ruin whatever they are a part of.

I mean, itā€™s not like Adams didnā€™t have an overwhelming stench of wrongā€™un before he was nominated. :man_shrugging:

Now heā€™s flogging watches.

This is a major party nominee for president, in case youā€™d forgotten.

When youā€™ve lost (finally) The NY Timesā€¦

Trump has shown a character unworthy of the responsibilities of the presidency. He has demonstrated an utter lack of respect for the Constitution, the rule of law and the American people. Instead of a cogent vision for the countryā€™s future, Mr. Trump is animated by a thirst for political power: to use the levers of government to advance his interestsā€¦ and exact retribution against those who he thinks have wronged him.

He is, quite simply, unfit to lead.

2 Likes

Iā€™m kind of a watch enthusiast, so Iā€™ll have to check these out. Is it safe to say itā€™s made in a sweatshop in China?

Actually, Trump has some decent tastes in watches, though his favorite, the Patek Philipe Golden Ellipse he often wears on the golf course is comically dainty for hisā€¦golden Greek god-like?..forearms and wrist.

GYaSJ5FaMA0hXkH

Is that the visit where Erdoganā€™s thugs beat the shit out of protesters on the sidewalk?

You think that Trump is going to wear the shit he hawks to his rube army?

I wonā€™t be surprised to learn, in a decade or soā€™s time, that Trump watches give you wrist cancer.

Oh Trump wouldnā€™t be caught dead in anything less than 18k gold. His personal watch collection is quite nice. Iā€™m sure these heā€™s hawking are worth about 3 bucks. Including the battery.

Just a friendly reminder that this is happening today.

I donā€™t know if weā€™ll get to see anything today, though. Last I heard, the full filing will have sensitive information and the public will only be allowed to see a redacted version. But such a version may need to be vetted, so we may not get it today.

Chutkan doesnā€™t let the grass grow under anything, though, so we may see it in relatively quick time.

Usually the redacted and sealed versions are filed simultaneously. The big issue is the extent of the redactions.

1 Like

The silver coins his was flogging last week were priced at $100, but contained only $30ā€™s worth of silver.

Exactly. Team Trump is going to want everything blacked out.

You canā€™t put a price on showing your pride.

1 Like

They donā€™t get to do the redacting. Only the party filing the brief does.

Good to know. This will help me maintain sanity while I spend the day relentlessly mashing the refresh button.

You mean he brought his magical sharpie to court for nothing?

1 Like

No, Limey, youā€™re thinking of windmills.

1 Like

What are they powered by windmills?

1 Like