The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

TFG is a walking crime spree.

My recollection is that he actually used to drive around Austin in a car with a speaker, blaring his bullshit to innocent bystanders. Iā€™m thinking late 80s, 90s period, when he used to have his cable access show in Austin. The car bit is portrayed in Linklaterā€™s Waking Life.

1 Like

Upon further review, and google search, Iā€™m transposing the scene from Slacker and Jones in Waking Life. My memory canā€™t be trusted.

I remember his nut-job show on Austin Public Access cable in the mid-late '90s.
Fuck that guy and what he and many cut from his cloth have done to our society.

2 Likes

I can definitely verify that somebody used to drive around Austin in a car with ā€œInfoWarsā€ painted all over it. I used to be astounded that such an obvious quack could attract any followers at all; the fact that he now has millions is just another sign of a staggering decline in our collective mental acumen.

3 Likes

Yes, I remember that this is how Jones got his start, too. I believe thereā€™s a This American Life about his history but I just canā€™t bring myself to dedicate that much of my life to learning anything extra about Alex Jones.

4 Likes

I read a good article about that no talent ass-clown in Esquire several years ago and it reaffirmed what a waste of skin he is.

Spare a thought for Fox News viewers todayā€¦

And the fuckstick of the day award goes toā€¦

ā€œVuduā€? This idiotā€™s so stupid he fucked up racism.

Whenā€™s the cross-burning, Clay, you dumb-fuck, racist twat?

3 Likes

Harris gave a major speech on economic policy today, in Pittsburgh. Well worth your time to watch it if you can. She was nuanced, detailed, progressive and hopeful.

Meanwhile, yesterday Trump promised to add a tariff on import goods of between 50% and 200%. One of these things is not like the other.

One thing that occurred to me today about Trumpā€™s ā€œtariffs cure everythingā€ position: itā€™s just bullying masquerading as economic policy. Totally on brand.

Fun Fact: Nearly every cent that Trump raised - from American consumers - by way of his tariff on goods imported from China was spent bailing out the farmers who were cut off by their biggest customer, that being [checks notes] China.

And his dimwitted cultists/enablers will still harumpf his sorry orange-skinned, traitorous, cowardly ass.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a theory that I heard today: Trump will have to debate Harris again, even though he doesnā€™t want to and even though itā€™s likely to be the death knell of his campaign.

Hereā€™s the thinking behind the theory:

• Typically, the VP debate is the meat of a presidential debate sandwich, so the norm is for there to be a presidential debate after the VP one
  • Trump is unlikely to allow Vance to have the last word on a such a 'uge national TV platform
  • Vance is likely to shit all the beds at the VP debate

Thus, Trumpā€™s ego and need to clean up on Aisle JD will force him into the final debate with Harris.

Lastly, Harris has agreed to the exact same network, moderators and rules as applied to the Trump-Biden debate. Sheā€™s agreed to a do-over of the debate that he brags about on a daily basis. He cannot duck the debate without looking like a total coward.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get out of debating.

donny is a feckless coward and wonā€™t do another debate, imho, but I like your points, Limey/Ray.

3 Likes

This bully got his nose punched in at the last debateā€¦ by a girlā€¦.

Thereā€™s no way he does another.

3 Likes

Trump won vs 3 other people in the only debate they had. Harris had an earpiece, questions in advance and the two hosts Trump debated were instructed to run interference and ā€œfact checkā€ Trump and only Trump. Harris chickened out on the Fox debate. She will only debate if she has help.

In the least surprising news out of New York, mayor Eric Adams has been indicted.

Now watch how all the Democrats donā€™t accuse everyone from the press to the prosecutors and judges of being corrupt. Just like they didnā€™t with Bob Menendez, Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer and on and on.

Because, gasp, theyā€™re not rat-fuckers, like the QOP and its ilk.

1 Like

Itā€™s not fair to Trump!

1 Like

I was just now ruminating on the fact that New York, one of the greatest cities in the history of the world, cannot for the life of them figure out how to elect a decent mayor. Democracy is messy, I guess. Good thing weā€™ll be shut of all of it in a couple of months, focus on the really important things like mass deportations and huge tariffs on China.

1 Like