The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Sinking ship…rats…

Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 6.28.38 PM

This is all being orchestrated by Trump. He needs Robinson out to have a chance in NC, so his campaign tried on the last day to get Robinson to quit and failed, now they’re pressuring his staff. This is all conjecture on my part, but think about it: none of the CNN “revelations” are particularly new, and certainly not surprising to people like his staff, who know him well, yet now they’re bailing ship? What’s changed? Oh, Trump’s now behind in NC polling and has to shake things up.

The good news is that Robinson is such a POS, he still might not drop out.

1 Like

I think there is still a window where Robinson can drop out and all his votes go to the official replacement candidate. What you say makes sense, therefore.

More propaganda by JBM. He’s nearly as bad as Limey when it comes to making things up. TDS is real and JBM is eat up with it.

Trump brain farts more than he butt farts.

This is why Democrats can’t let her take interviews on her own. She’s simply not capable of forming a rational thought on her own when she doesn’t know the answer to a question.

Let’s come together with the character that we are so proud of about who we are.” - Kamala Harris

Yeah, my understanding is he can still drop out but I’m not sure who the votes for the replacement go to. Point is, Trump doesn’t care about who wins the NC governorship, it’s not about that, he just needs a shakeup to increase enthusiasm and turnout, as MLK-on-steroids is a weight on him and his internal polling is likely blinking red in NC.

1 Like

as I understand: If that shitbag drops out, any and all votes for him go to the selected replacement. By law, the chosen replacement cannot be someone who ran in the primary election.

The Republicans need to copy the Democrat way. Hand pick whoever they want or whoever they can manipulate the easiest and install him/her without receiving one vote from the citizens.

I do believe that is exactly what is about to happen in NC

ETTD

Mike Johnson has backed off his latest attempt to throw the election to Trump. He has dropped the SAVE Act from the funding bill and is now looking only to pass a three-month extension.

One of the many insidious things in the SAVE Act was that it switched the role of enforcing voter eligibility from the states to the Executive Branch of the Federal government, i.e. Trump.

Then there’s this:

Lacking a passport or other proof of citizenship with their married names, they must produce both a birth certificate (with the seal of the state where it was issued; no copies allowed) and a current form of identification—both with the exact same name on them. That could instantly disqualify about 90 percent of all married women without passports or other proof that matches their birth certificates or proof of a legal name change.

Am I allowed to despise these people or no?

1 Like

It should be any normal human"s default position.

2 Likes

Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 8.49.41 AM

Once again, JBM was wrong. Judging my many of his posts here, he is rarely ever right. While he was taking up for the shooter and making excuses for him, he was skeptical that the shooter was even trying to assassinate Trump. Really, he is upset that it wasn’t successful for the shooter.

There was no shooter.

My apologies, man with a gun with the intentions to kill Trump.

You’re such a fool. I didn’t say he didn’t want to kill Trump, he just never fired a shot. Not much of an “attempt.”

ETA: also, what the fuck is this “taking up for the shooter and making excuses for him” crap. You’re a real piece of shit with a reading comprehension problem and a screwed up mind.

Armed people with a malevolent purpose have been arrested around the likes of Harris and Obama over the years. Never were they called assassination attempts.

Shit, Paul Pelosi was bludgeoned with a hammer and that wasn’t called as assassination attempt.

2 Likes