The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

My concern is that he’s trying to get her killed. He knows this is going to be taken by his army of orcs as marching orders.

I presume she has excellent security, but they probably need to up their game. I also presume that Swift will have expected this.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Taylor’s thinking a couple of moves ahead in this perTIKlur chess match.

1 Like

Meanwhile the Trump campaign put JD Vance on the Sunday shows and he shit all the beds while vomiting all over himself.

To wit, as regards the Springfield dog-eating catastrophe, Vance admitted that they weren’t true, but defended the invention of what he called “urban legends”, claiming that it was justified in order draw the attention of the media to what is happening to the American people.

That defense gets more dumb the longer you think about it, without having the benefit of sounding even barely plausible upon first hearing.

Social Media post of the day:

If there end up being violence in Springfield, this is simply the same as “yelling fire in a crowded theater”. He’s admitted it’s a lie and always has been.

1 Like

He learned it from his orange Dear Leader.

1 Like

Vance is the junior Senator for Ohio. The lying is unacceptable but lying about your own voters is just dumb. It’s not just Haitian kids who were evacuated from school because of death threats.

I wonder how this plays with Ohio voters in general. Trump has/had Ohio in the bag; if it falls back into being at risk, he’s got an even bigger campaign cash crunch. He cannot lose Ohio and still win the EC.

In the spring, polling (asterisk) had Trump winning Iowa by 18 points. Same poll this weekend has Trump’s lead at 4 points, with Trump not breaking 50% (he’s at 47%).

Iowa.

This is laughable. And Democrats aren’t trying to get Trump killed?

Not the last I checked, no.

When is the last time you checked?

No one has tried to get Taylor Swift shot.

Secret Service officers fired shots at an armed man on a golf course in Florida. The suspect was found ahead of Trump’s party a couple of holes by the S.S. The suspect dropped his AK-47 style weapon and fled in a vehicle. The guy was quickly apprehended and is in custody.

Nothing more is known at this time, but the Secret Service seemed to have done a good job.

1 Like

I keep thinking it’s just a bit. Surely.

1 Like

Shooting at a person openly carrying a gun in an open carry state is a bit presumptuous, don’t you think?

Ryan Wesley Routh has been identified as the gun carrier (can’t call him a shooter because he didn’t shoot). He’s a white, middle-aged conspiracy nut who voted for Trump in 2016 but apparently wanted Haley/Ramaswamy this time.

So if there was any nefarious purpose to this guy’s actions, it’s another attempted fragging.

I will take the Trump/Vance advice of just getting over it because it’s a fact of life.

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see what charges they bring against Routh. Not even sure that trespassing applies, because that only becomes a thing if you’re asked to leave and refuse.

More lies posted by Limey. He’s a left wing nut who is a Democrat voter and donated to “Act Blue.”

Musk should be in a dank room somewhere answering some very tough questions.

2 Likes

Musk thinks it is odd that the only Presidential candidate being shot at is Trump. Democrats are trying to turn his comment into something else.

America is shocked that there was a man with a gun hanging around the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach.

Meanwhile, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach:

I don’t think a radicalized Democrat supporter from Hawaii is going to be in a gun club in Florida.

Musk is sooooooooo close to getting it.