The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Here comes that DJT pump. He just couldn’t wait until next week and fired off his “I’m not selling” announcement 90 mins before today’s closing bell. Volume immediately increased by 10x. This is textbook pump and dump behavior… usually, it’s just done in the OTC markets where nobody is watching.

1 Like

Trump crimes out in the open. When you’re a star, they let you do it.

I hope every other DJT investor sees the writing on the wall and dumps the stock before he has a chance. Trump isn’t the only owner subject to an embargo; the 20th is going to be a bloodbath.

It’s a pity it wasn’t Friday the 13th.

He will need some time to offload his shares, in traunches. Today’s announcement was to generate the volume needed to cover/obscure the matched trades that will be used to drive up the price over the next week or so. There won’t be a bloodbath on the 20th. It will be a slow blood-letting through Nov. 2.

1 Like

Are you suggesting that Trump is going to show restraint and make a smart financial decision? If he does, it’ll be a first.

I’m suggesting that Trump can stick to a criminal conspiracy designed to funnel hundreds of millions of dollars (at least) into his pockets.

1 Like

The debate rages over their portmanteau. Should it be “Doomer” or “Toomer”?

Also, I saw Trump referred to as “Donvict”, which is great.

This is absolutely abhorrent.

1 Like

Prove him wrong, then. I’ll wait.

The #1-100 reason immigrants come to the US is for JOBS. If someone is serious (the GOP IS NOT) about curbing immigration it starts and ends with employers. But again, they aren’t actually interested in fixing the problem, its why they scream about things that would do far less than slowing immigration.

And not addressing immigration (like they had the chance to do) so they can continue to campaign on it, and push fake immigration stories, is why they are scumbags.

3 Likes

The Haitians in Springfield went there for jobs because the town reached outside the town for workers because they didn’t have enough in town to satisfy the demand.

1 Like

Don’t forget that today Trump said he wants to deport the Haitians in Springfield to…. Venezuela. That seems about right.

2 Likes

One of the many, many questions that Trump failed to answer on Tuesday night was just how he intends to collect up and deport basically anyone.

As scary as his rhetoric is, I’m comforted by his complete ineptitude to complete even the most simple task.

2 Likes

That saved us last time because he surrounded himself with people of his choosing - who were corrupt and/or incompetent.

If there is a next time, the people surrounding him will be chosen for him, and placed there to get these things done. It’s a truly frightening prospect.

Just think about what has gone down over the last couple of days: he was fed an absolute lie by his handlers and he dutifully unleashed it on the world. The town of Springfield has been under attack ever since.

He can do this to anyone, anywhere at any time. The worse the election looks for him, the worse he is going to make things for the rest of us.

2 Likes

It appears that the scheme is so blatant that some shit it happening.

Least shocking thing ever but trump and the rubes ate it up. Morons

Democrats are the most gullible group of people alive. The party has really turned into the lowest class mouth breathers. They believe anything and everything the media feeds them.

Do you have any actual facts to add to the discussion?

1 Like