The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

After sleeping on it, what I came away with from the debate is that Kamala masterfully used her skills in the art of prosecution to allow Trump to “indict himself on the stand” as a dangerously unhinged conspiracy nut.

It was a masterclass.

5 Likes

The fact that the batshit nonsense about pet-eating Haitians came out of a place called Springfield is a gift from the Gods.

The truth is, as everyone knows, the pet eating happens in Shelbyville.

1 Like

When did we last see “Santa’s Lil’ Helper”?

5 Likes

Since Taylor Swift’s endorsement landed last night, it has been “liked” by 9 million followers and voter.org - the website her followers were directed to visit to get registered - has over 300,000 new registrants.

2 Likes

JD Vance is on fire today.

I mean, he set himself on fire, but he’s still on fire.

2 Likes

67 million people were watching the debate last night, according to Nielsen.

Kamala told one lie after another last night. She wasn’t fact checked once since the debate was put on by a liberal news company. Kamala has been in favor of banning fracking for years. Here she is stating that she will ban fracking.

After nearly a decade of claiming to have a secret health care plan to replace Obamacare that would be “big, beautiful, cover everybody and be so cheap you can’t believe it”, Trump admits he has no plan. He claims to have “concepts of a plan”.

3 Likes

I’d be shocked if there are even “concepts”.

Just imagine for one second the absolute outrage if Kamala had answered anything with even a hint of that kind of blatant ineptitude. Dude had four years in office to give us a plan. He had time before getting in office to give us a plan. And he’s been running a campaign for president for FOUR FUCKING YEARS and still doesn’t have jack shit. It makes my head fucking explode with rage that folks take this guy seriously.

6 Likes

Kamala didn’t outline any plans. She just told us she had a plan for everything but didn’t outline squat.

Sounds familiar, don’t it?

Familiar to Biden? Yes it does.

Trump debate quotes read by characters from The Simpsons. It’s every bit as good as you hope it will be.

2 Likes

Just proves that nearly half this country are a collective bunch of morons who’ll believe the orange traitor’s peddling of abject, fresh, steaming bullshit.

2 Likes

My favorite is MAGAts trying to justify senile trump’s idiotic rant about Haitians eating dogs and cats by posting a photo of a guy with a goose.

3 Likes

Right. Because it’s normal to hack the head off of a goose and eat it.

There is also a video of a woman eating a cat and the police showing up to arrest her. I can’t post the video because it will be deleted but I encourage people to go out and watch it.

A guy in a different city, without any context, in a picture taken well before the story was even made up.

Ah, the picture I posted earlier that was deleted. The liberal fact check makes it false, clearly.

Man, Gerbie’s really on his wheel tonight.

I wonder if Gerbie likes Smashing Pumpkins. Hey Gerbie, do you like Smashing Pumpkins? Someone tell me if Gerbie likes Smashing Pumpkins.

1 Like

Yes there is. Here is an article on it. She’s an American, not an immigrant. You are such a rube for propaganda, it’s pathetic.

1 Like