The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

BOOM! Taylor Swift endorsement.

2 Likes

Fixin to go out and buy some Taylor Swift records. Need to find a record store first.

2 Likes

Just don’t play those records on your record player.

Good luck! Joe Biden and [points without looking over] her
have closed all the record stores.

Make 8-Track Great Again

1 Like

Nobody gives a damn about who Taylor Swift is voting for. Everyone already knew who that liberal was voting for.

Mingus, Blige, Beyoncé: Black Twitter celebrates Kamala Harris's  pop-culture cred | Kamala Harris | The Guardian

3 Likes

And then go to one of those commie spice shops.

Oh bobsaget I’ve been meaning to buy a gift box from those dudes. If I were still in contact with my redneck family I would send them some. Maybe I will anyway. If they have anything like ground dried habanero powder that would be perfect, a symbolic gift that will ideally end in agony.

Throw in some garam masala.

1 Like

Drudge Report right now.

3 Likes

Just in case anyone thought it was fortuitous timing for the Harris campaign to get the Swift endorsement immediately after the debate
it wasn’t.

This campaign is next level; the first 21st century campaign in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Once again, no one gives a damn about who Taylor Swift votes for. I would rather have Elon Musk’s approval.

Ouch.

Swift signing the endorsement as “Childless Cat Lady” is a chef’s kiss.

2 Likes

What the fuck are yall talking about?

If you want a perfect metaphor for how the debate went, the Harris campaign is running raw clips of Fox News.

As I said before, the “Will you just shut up man” debate killed him in 2020, and this was way, way worse.

This is amazing.

The pause heard around the world.

3 Likes

Why would anyone care what that weirdo thinks?

2 Likes

HAHAHA

Trump went to the spin room after the debate to tell everyone there that he won.

When Gavin Newsome was told that Trump did this, he just flashed an “eek” expression and I missed the rest because I had to clean up beer.