The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

She seemed a little nervous at first but it feels like she’s hitting her stride here.

I think she’s genuinely concerned for his mental well being at this point.

She’s doing a good job. It’s not hard to be better than Trump, but she’s doing well at explaining her positions while pointing out his past and hypocrisy.

Trump can’t see a single train of thought to its end. He’s toast

She is lacing her every substantive answer with a trigger for Trump, and he bites every time. Going off on an unhinged rant and ignoring the actual issue.

Normally I would be mad that the mods are letting him run, but here it seems like that is exactly Harris’ plan. The “would you just shut up man!” debate with Biden in 2020 was credited as a pivotal point in that election.

I’m as surprised as you are.

1 Like

Victor Orban. Drink!

Done

1 Like

Mayor Pete with the understatement of the 21st century.

Kamala getting absolutely owned by Trump. He’s exposing the terrible job they have been doing and the many lies Kamala is telling. Kamala is her own worst enemy.

It’s an ageless adage of American politics: if you’re defending your position on executing the Central Park Five, you’re not winning.

“Nine years after you first promised a healthcare plan, do you have one”

Short answer “no”.

They pleaded guilty!

I have concepts of a plan but I’m not President right now.

2 Likes

Hunter Biden. Drink!

Right. But Harris is the one with no policy.

2 Likes

Kamala clearly has no plan of her own on anything. She just wants to bring up things that happened 40 years ago and John McCain giving a thumbs down. She’s not having a good night.

Shit talking America in your summation. Famously a successful tactic.

As I’ve said before, I, sadly, listen to more than my fair share of pigfucker radio. If I’m driving around I’ll often put it on to see what the crazies are up to. So that’s how I know that so much of what Trump said tonight comes from the depths of the pigfucker media cesspool. This stuff absolutely connects with the already connected. I can’t imagine that it will connect with the regular people who are undecided because they don’t pay attention to this sort of thing. People that have no insight into the pigfucker cesspool will be sitting there thinking What the fuck is this crazy ass shit?

Of course, the pigfuckers will love it, and I fully, FULLY expect that tomorrow all of the radio lunatics will run around declaring total victory. Tomorrow? Hell, they’ll start right now.

Anyway, my point is that Trump and his people made no attempt to cast the net beyond all the guppies that are already in the net. Which is weird, but also unsurprising because they have nothing to offer beyond grievance.

5 Likes

Man, I thought the weird shit about immigrants eating pets in Ohio and how Aurora, Colorado has fallen to Venezuelan gangs was borderline satire of the terminally conservative online and not mainstream GOP propaganda, but I guess there’s not a whole lot of daylight between the two.

I thought Kamala did a good job of (1) making concrete policy proposals (2) demonstrating how extreme and dangerous another Trump term would be and (3) highlighting what a generally odd lunatic the guy is. Trump, on the other hand, confirmed all three.

4 Likes