The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

It hadn’t occurred to me, either, and I spend a lot of time thinking about this shit, which is why I mentioned it. I would think that kids living at home feel entitled to privacy in general and would in many cases delight in defiance, but I’m sure you’re right, it will have an impact there, too.

1 Like

Of the ones of cases of mail-in voter fraud, they seem to be predominately Papa Red Hat sending in the ballot of a relative who is no longer eligible to vote by dint of their death. It’s not a stretch to think that such a dude would stand watch over living family members while they completed and sealed their ballots.

On the flip side, Trump has so demonized mail-in voting at this point that any self-respecting brown shirt red hat wouldn’t be seen dead leaving a mail-in ballot in the mailbox outside of the family double-wide. And we know that they are watching the dropboxes…

At the weekend, lost in the customary blizzard of absolutely bonkers nonsense spewing forth from Trump’s weird little bird mouth, was that the 25th amendment should be used to remove a Vice President who covers up the obvious mental impairment of their President.

I am assuming that this was a dig at Harris, but let’s just add this to the now touching-orbit-high pile of shit he hasn’t thought through.

1 Like

Harris/Walz are running this ad. Notably, they’ve bought air time for it on Fox New to play in front of tomorrow’s debate.

1 Like

Taking no prisoners.

Calling him a liar ahead of the debate is likely to get under his wrinkly orange skin.

Kacklin Kamala will go down like Biden did. Trump single handedly took him out. He was “healthy and energetic” according to the liberal media.

Metrics for success for Tuesday night’s debate:

Harris:

• Introduce herself to voters who may be tuning in to the election for the first time;
  • Recount the successes of the Biden/Harris administration;
  • Explain her policy proposals;
  • Highlight the unpopular policy positions of her opponent;
  • Fact check her opponent in real time;
  • Maintain a calm and civil demeanor at all times;
  • Not wear anything that might be deemed to be disrespectful; and
  • At no point appear uppity.

Trump:

• Remain upright (optional); and
  • Not drop trow and take a shit on the stage (optional).
1 Like

That will be a short recount.

Can’t wait to see Trump make her look like a fool. If Tulsi Gabbard can destroy Kamala, imagine what Trump can do. Ask Biden how debating Trump went for him.

Trump’s main strategy should be to let her talk. She can’t answer a question without tossing up a giant “word salad.”

This one’s definitely going to trigger him.

1 Like

Crazy Bernie isn’t wrong.

Swalwell going off here. Classic!

1 Like

MSNBC has a panel of undecided voters and every single one of them needs a slap upside the head.

No undecided voter is going to be a deep thinker.

2 Likes

Harris has him triggered right out of the gate. It’s going to be a long 90 minutes.

It’s sad that some people can’t see right through Trump’s bullshit. He’s a world-class con artist.

If his mouth is open, he’s spewing nonsensical crap and lying his ass off.

1 Like

A fact check. Drink!

She just triggered him on crowd size. By the end, he’s going to admit he ordered the Code Red.

This isn’t a debate, this is Donald Trump getting to ramble about whatever the hell he wants. His answer to abortion was to spend a minute saying Kamala couldn’t get the votes in Congress to overturn his abortion ban. Then, he says that Kamala and Joe Biden got their butts embarrassed with their student loan plan getting repealed by the Supreme Court that he packed with Republican justices.

This man has completely lost his last shit. And she’s eating his lunch.

1 Like

If a person watching this doesn’t vote for Harris, they lack logic functioning brain cells.

It was a smart move by Biden to drop out and the Democratic Party to nominate Harris in his place. She is doing a great job explaining her viewpoints and hammering Trump in this debate.