The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Man, y’all got Gerbie shook, I’ve been a dismissin fool lately.

Speaking of fools, if idiots with huge social media followings get paid $100k a week to act like idiots on their platforms, what sort of remuneration do you guys think Gerbie demands for acting like an idiot around here? I reckon he probably gets a pouch of Red Man every week or so. Maybe if he creates an unusual level of engagement they’ll splash out with a case of one of your premium motor oil additives.

Ride a painted pony, Gerbie! Ride a painted pony!

He gonna need 'bout tree-fiddy

The coping around Trump’s sentencing postponement seems to have coalesced around a few things:

• It keeps this from being a fund-raising issue;
  • It keeps this from being a campaign issue in general;
  • It keeps this from being an issue for appeal;band
  • It suggests that Merchan intends to impose some jail time.

On the last point, if Trump wins in November, he isn’t going to any jail anywhere ever. So a 70-day delay is meaningless. But by waiting until after the election, if Trump loses Merchan can send him to jail without any impediment.

Lest we forget, Michael Cohen went to jail for 3 years for being the bag man in this scheme. It seems only logical therefore that the driving force and beneficiary of this crime should see more time than that.

Waiting 70-days so that it can be done right? I’ll take it.

All of this sounds vaguely familiar.

Maybe Chuck will get over being humiliated someday. Thoughts and prayers to you until then, little fellow.

Keep dreaming. We all know Trump isn’t going to jail.

An echo of an echo of an echo

Yeah, as I said it had a big whiff of cope about it.

1 Like

I would like to see us adopt a modified Swiss model for firearm regulation. In rough terms, one can have almost any firearm, up to and including high caliber fully automatic rifles. One cannot have possession of ammunition, it must be stored at a registered gun club or range.

They have a very high firearm ownership rate, but a tiny firearm crime rate and, I think, never a mass shooting.

1 Like

That is a ridiculous idea.

At Trump’s rally in Wisconsin yesterday - in between all the verbal gaffes and glitches (of which there were many even by his standards) - he confirmed the asylum theory. He said that he talks about Hannibal Lecter because he is representative of the “people coming into our country”.

He also repeated the disgusting lie that kids are being subjected to forced gender reassignment surgery at school. It’s become a staple along with his other horrific lies like the one about post-birth abortions, which he now claims happens up to one month after birth.

On a lighter note, Trump stated that people over 80 shouldn’t be held accountable for documents they sign because they can’t understand them. He’s 78 and running for a four year term as president.

You didn’t care about age when Biden was running for president. According to you, Biden was “sharp and energetic.” You really can’t believe or take seriously anything Limey posts.

Busting Tenet Media as a paid Russian propaganda farm was just the tip of the iceberg.

If you want propaganda, watch any liberal news station or read what Limey posts.

This chucklefuck is sitting this one out.

Leaves him more time to eat crayons and finger paint his dog.

2 Likes

His refusal to endorse the Republican nominee would be big news in a normal timeline.

2 Likes

I just saw someone refer to a CyberTruck as a “Deplorean”, and I’m never going to use any other name for it.

3 Likes

It’s Monday morning and Trump is complaining that, already, 20% of the mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania have been found to be fraudulent.

The mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania haven’t been sent out yet.

So potentially they’re all fraudulent.

Someone mentioned recently that vote by mail has a sort secret, built in element that helps the pigfuckers, and that is that the women of the household fill their ballots out in front of the menfolk and thus can be persuaded to abandon any whimsical impulse they might have had flashing through their feminine minds to vote for a party that does not hold them in total contempt.

1 Like

That hadn’t occurred to me before, but you can see it happening. Ditto 18+ kids at home.