The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

No reason for you to get so worked up. The truth hurts sometimes. Beto is another failed politician who screamed about coming to take guns away from people. Look where it got him. He’s almost as irrelevant as Liz Cheney.

First of all did you READ the article? You moron. Second. Name a mainstream democrat or Kamala who is calling for BANNING ALL GUNS. oh yeah you can’t because your are duped by your orange Jesus and FOXNEWS

2 Likes

This is really sad for you FOO. You fell guilty of eating up lies. Not surprising but sad none the less

Yes I did. I see that you didn’t, though. Why the name calling? I haven’t called you anything. I just gave you a Colorado Democrat. Beto is another nut job Democrat. And I really don’t know what your last sentence means. You want me to name Kamala?

So name a mainstream democrat or give us a quote from Kamala stating they won’t to take away or confiscate all guns. Why is that so hard for you, unless you are a liar.

Fact. DWARD is a LIAR. which is why he loves orange rapist so much. Well I will amend this, DWARD seems like a decent person everywhere else but this thread.

Maybe is he just gets feed nonstop propaganda, like Democrats are gonna take all your guns, and he doesn’t have the mental competence to understand that, that is in fact not true.

I don’t recall saying Kamala said she was going to take all of our guns. As a matter of fact, I didn’t even bring her name up. For some reason you are trying to put words, not spelled correctly I might add, into my mouth. I gave you names of Democrats who support banning firearms. I don’t owe you a list of 100 Democrats who support banning firearms.

Name one democrat that is for banning all guns you liar

You seem like a decent guy in every other thread but this one as well. I have enjoyed your takes on baseball for many years.

Jared Polis from Colorado.

Are you serious? Well it makes more sense now why you think the way you do. Can you link a quote from the Colorado govnenor calling for the banning of all guns? No you can’t but you drink NRA koolaide.

Speaking of the Colorado governor, here is what the critics said of the law he passed. I bet there are some families in Georgia mourning their dead kids (which you don’t give a shit about) who wish he was their governor

Difference is, some of us are willing to discuss or agree/disagree on political topics. You are a brick wall. See gun control. No democrat is calling for a ban on guns, Yet you insist they are, despite not being able backup that claim. That’s why everyone mocks/laughs at you.

2 Likes

There are plenty of Democrats who would love the citizens gunless. It’s just really hard for some Democrats to see reality. If they start with one gun, they’ll end up trying to get them all. Mocking and laughing at someone pointing out the glaring truth is fine but there are plenty of people who see that I’m right and are laughing at the misinformed Democrats on the board. I have known that this board is full of people who vote Democrat for a long time. And that’s fine. Houston and Austin is full of Democrats and that is where a lot here are from.

And you don’t see the irony in that statement, while talking about Democrats want to ban all guns. You are a fountain of disinformation, gleefully spewing falsehoods non-stop. Sad!

Trump wants everyone to know that he’s taller than Harris.

Which candidate will be wearing more makeup?

1 Like

…or higher heels?

You have me confused with Limey. Whatever he says you can guarantee that the truth is the exact opposite. Sad.

This Thread is gold.

Speaking of gold. This is gold. I’m not sure why Walz enters a rally like he’s hopped up on something.