The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

From another site:

=====

In response to a question about making childcare more affordable, former President Donald Trump provided what can best be described as a largely unintelligible word salad.

Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody — we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because the childcare is childcare — there’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us; but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including childcare, that it’s going to take care — we’re going to have, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about — including growth — but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about “Make America Great Again.” We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you.

=======

Makes me think of the Gumby that said “I would tax all foreigners living abroad”… Of course, ypu could always tax…thingie…

2 Likes

It’s worth noting that the world is facing this very serious threat, because Garland sat on his wrinkly ass for 18 months.

2 Likes

Trump has given some interviews and gave a super-low energy speech to an economic forum today, but hasn’t had a campaign event since last weekend and doesn’t have one scheduled until the coming weekend.

I don’t know if this is down to laziness, fatigue or finances, but it’s the weirdest campaign since last time he ran. If his speeches were not sanitized for public consumption by the media, the consternation at his blancmange-brained ramblings would be universal.

Is this recent? This and the transcribed “thoughts” Sid posted, combined with reality that the race is basically tied, is the definition of despair.

1 Like

All from today’s speech to the Economic Club of New York.

The kid’s father just got charged by Georgia authorities.

1 Like

A very detailed and specific question about fiscal policy and the deficit is met with a word McFlurry.

The Fart of the Deal

2 Likes

The shooter - who is named Colt - was a known disturbed kid. Authorities had visited the parents previously due to boy’s threatening behavior. So the Dad bought the boy an AR-15 for his 13th birthday, and here we are.

And here are the cops with handcuffs.

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 8.05.57 PM

1 Like

And there is the issue. Not the gun.

Mark Sept 26 in your diaries. That’s the deadline set by Judge Chutkan for Jack Smith to lay out the entire case against Trump in writing.

And we get to see it.

And we get to see it amount to nothing. Again. The case is frivolous.

Harris developing a fake accent. Everything about her is fake. She doesn’t have a clue.

Nick Fuentes is having an existential crises.

1 Like

VP candidates on school shootings:

JD Vance: “part of life”

Tim Walz: “This is pathetic. We can’t quit on our kids — they deserve better.”

Yes, outlaw guns just to have some deranged lunatic find a gun and go on a shooting rampage.

He didn’t “find” a gun, he was a minor given a gun. Once again, you miss the point by a million miles.

5 Likes

He sad because he did some of his best Naziing for Trump on Jan. 6 for nothing!

4 Likes

This is why the internet was invented.

He kept asking “why?” Why did they try to “stop the steal”? Why did they rally on Jan 6? Why are people sitting in jail now?

Why, Nick? Because Trump doesn’t give a shit about you. Never has; never will.