The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

JD Vance got booed on and off stage in Boston today, if you were wondering if things were getting better for him.

Thatā€™s what he gets for not bringing donuts.

1 Like

The couch backstage consoled him.

1 Like

The Harris/Walz bus tour of Georgia is a big hit, it seems.

More smoke and mirrors from the Democrats

Jack White just told Trump and his campaign to get fucked over using his music without permission.

The really bizarre thing was the video released was of Trump creakily waddling up the stairs into Epsteinā€™s former plane. He looked old and tiredā€¦and they released it anyway.

Trump is now pro-choice. Sort of.

Asked about the Florida abortion referendum, which is a yes/no question on the 6-week ban, Trump says heā€™s going to ask for more weeks.

ā€œDonOLDā€

I am WVASTRO, and I approve this message.

1 Like

Kamaltoe likes older men with money. Donald had better watch out.

No fucking shit.

I didnā€™t watch, but I understand that CNNā€™s interview was just having Harris and Walz respond to Trump campaign talking points. So, after all the handwringing, it was a pointless interview but great debate prep.

A lot is being made of Harris dismissing - as she was fucking right to do - the ā€œTrump says youā€™re not blackā€ question, but this answer was masterful.

Bash was trying to paint Harris has a power-grabber and Harris turned it into a poignant personal moment before pivoting to praise Biden and the achievements of the Biden/Harris administration.

2 Likes

This is cutting to the chase.

Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 8.21.42 AM

3 Likes

The thing is, sheā€™s not black. The disgusting thing is that sheā€™s clinging to that to try to get votes. Democrats have no low.

Just catching up on Harrisā€™s interview last night. She came off as very weak and clearly not experienced enough to be President. She is a poor speaker, known for her ā€œword saladsā€ when pressed on an issue, and it really makes her look very bad. This is why the Democrats have hidden her as long as they can. I think the interview got Trump even more votes. Looking forward to the debate if Kamala shows up.

In no world or alternate realty, could Donald Trump, even accidentally, come up with a string of words that coherent and human.

ETA: she was cooking bacon, and when asked for more she was like ā€œduh, of courseā€. She gets it.

Harris blurts out the most incoherent ā€œword saladā€ when pressed on an issue. She just starts talking, having no idea where sheā€™s going with her statement, much like Michael Scott. She just isnā€™t all that smart and she isnā€™t a good speaker. The Democrats are sheltering her and trying to keep her from publicly speaking at all costs.

Trump, famously, gets two scoops of ice cream after dinner while his dinner guests get served one scoop. Iā€™m not joking.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html

WashingtonCNN ā€” President Donald Trump is living every childā€™s dream: More ice cream.

According to an extensive interview with TIME Magazine, Trumpā€™s White House staff has settled into Trumpā€™s routine and know his desires, sometimes before he does,

For example: Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.

And now Limey is upset that Trump ate two scoops of ice cream. He is desperate.

This is brutal.