The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Nothing gets by you, Captain Obvious.

Oh so you agree that no one voted for Kamala. Great.

Yes but many people did. Not one person voted for Kamala.

The people who count voted for her. That is, the convention delegates.

So you and I don’t count?

The convention delegates voted for her. They are the ones who matter. Just like you will not vote for President, the Electors will. Good grief you are shockingly ignorant of American civics.

2 Likes

The only people who are mad that Kamala is the candidate are MAGAts. Democrats are overwhelming enthusiastic about her being the nominee

So you are saying that everyone should stay home and not vote? And I’m ignorant?

They are enthusiastic that it isn’t Biden.

Yes, that’s what I’m saying. As far as your reading skills have determined.

My reading skills are fine. The Democrat election winning formula: Stay home.

1 Like

It’s not your reading skills that are the problem, it’s your reasoning skills. Explaining to you how elections work is like explaining to a dog how an elevator works.

2 Likes

I think you need to study up on how elections work. You think ordinarily people, you and I for example, shouldn’t vote and that their vote does not matter.

No one voted for Kamala.

You’re right. She wasn’t nominated at the convention. Trump is running unopposed. You’ve cracked another conspiracy!

Democrats could have ran the blow up doll pilot in Airplane for president after Biden was ousted and they would have been excited.

Biden was ousted after people turned out to vote for him and his delegates were gifted to Kamala.

You should bring that up at the next party meeting.

Kamala wasn’t on a single primary ballot.

1 Like