The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

That sums up pretty well what was spinning in my car back then. Throw in some Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mother Love Bone etc.

As things get more and more desperate for Trump, and he will be faced with the choice of directing campaign funds to GA, NC or any other critical state or stuffing it in his own skyrocket, he will do the latter every time.

Polling (asterisk) is showing Harris getting the convention bump that Trump didn’t. Now we get to see if the lead she has now holds or grows while Trump descends further into madness.

1 Like

Walz at a sandwich shop.

In an effort to appear “not weird”, Trump spoke fondly of RFK Jr. at the event where Kennedy dropped out of the race and endorsed Trump. On the day after he was accused of being vulnerable to flattery from anyone, this probably isn’t the best look.

The event was billed as something to derail the good feels from the DNC, when all it does it make Trump look more weird. I mean, what cabinet position did Trump promise to RFK Jr. to get the endorsement?

Probably the director of the CDC.

3 Likes

Didn’t RFK promise to endorse the Dems if he was guaranteed a Cabinet position?

1 Like

He tried, but…

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 3.41.29 PM

1 Like

He’s been shopping himself for a while. Looks like there was only one bidder.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/15/rfk-jr-kamala-harris-cabinet-endorsement?utm_source=microsoft

1 Like

He could be SoS–Secretary of Stupid

2 Likes

He has petitioned courts in various swing states to have his name removed from the ballot, so as - his words - not to act as a spoiler for Trump. This is the funniest part about all of this: RFK Jr was supposed to draw votes away from Biden, and all he did was draw votes away from Trump.

I hope he forgets to take his name off the ballot in Texas.

There goes the party of the weird calling people weird.

One of RFK Jr.'s college classmates points out the similarities he and Trump share that makes this a not so surprising pairing.

“But Donald Trump and Bobby Kennedy—as I’ve referred to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. since we met freshman year at Harvard—have always had many features in common as well. Both are entitled playboy sons of northeastern wealth; both (in Michelle Obama’s words) were “afforded the grace of failing forward” as misbehaving, underachieving adolescents admitted to Ivy League colleges thanks to “the affirmative action of generational wealth”; both were reckless lifelong adolescents, both attention-craving philanderers and liars, both jerks. And Kennedy’s hour-long speech today was nearly as meandering and filled with lies as any average hour of Trump.”

2 Likes

Good. I wouldn’t pledge or accept a plug nickel from that jackass.

Did she ever talk to Joe Rogan?

1 Like

Kammaltoe needs to come out of hiding and debate president Trump. She also needs to stop hiding from the media. She won’t answer any questions. Barry and company are hiding her for a reason. She’s a disaster when she is asked a question or pressed on an issue.

Again, nothing like a representative sample, but CNN had a panel of 8 dumbass undecided voters and had them watch Harris’ speech.

Afterwards, of the 8, six said they had now decided they were going to vote for Kamala, one will vote for Trump and one remained undecided.

That’s got to be terrifying to the Trump campaign.

Like a person should believe that highly biased liberal network.

Somebody found the one Trump guy’s social media and that fuckwit has always been a maga idiot so not only is he a bigoted cumstain he’s a fucking fraud and liar.

1 Like

Wait I thought we confirmed he was a Trump fan. What you described are the requirements to be a Democrat.

Mitch Cumstain?

1 Like

16 Republican-Led States Challenge Program to Aid Undocumented Spouses

The new Biden administration initiative, which could put many undocumented spouses of Americans on a path to U.S. citizenship, began taking applications this week.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/23/us/republican-states-undocumented-immigrants.html

It’s the self-proclaimed pro-family party opposing this, by the way. This is obviously more personal to me than a lot of the other ghoulish shit these filthy subhumans are always doing, but man, fuck these people.

4 Likes