The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Well Michael’s isn’t small, that’s for sure.

Get over getting owned over 2 years ago, Chuckie. You lost. It’s time to move on. You can do it!

For context, Howell Michigan is where the KKK held a rally last month. He’s taking a page from Reagan’s playbook for his 1980 Neshoba County States’ rights speech.

1 Like

For those of you who, like me, didn’t watch the RNC, this is what their roll call looked like.

The split screen:

Ummmmm…

Bergdorf’s is across the street from Trump Tower.

Always be trolling.

“Not only do we have massive energy at our convention, we have a helluva lot more energy where they had their convention.”

Anyone who revers Adolf Hitler is an abject moron, and needs to be forced to take a remedial World/U.S. History class again. Some people are dumber than a box of rocks.

1 Like

Their reverence for Hitler is not rooted in historical ignorance. It stems from ancient hatreds and, to paraphrase Hitler himself, a very deep need to obey.

3 Likes

And, they’re a waste of skin.

2 Likes

This is one of the many reasons that the Democrats want to talk about Trump. They have many issues that they have created the last 4 years. They do not want to talk about it. People are tired of it and are ready for a change. It’s getting harder and harder for the liberal media to falsely project success for the Democrat Party.

Breaking news:

Notice how the DNC features (excluding the candidates) three Presidents and three First Ladies, while the RNC had none of the above. Trump couldn’t even get Melania to his own convention.

Speaking of speakers, here’s tonight’s lineup:

Sen. Cory Booker
Sen. Chris Murphy
Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto
Sen. Amy Klobuchar
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries
Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi
Maryland Gov. Wes Moore
Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg
President Bill Clinton
Minnesota Gov Tim Walz

A flying ketchup warning has been issued.

2 Likes

Convention viewership - night 2:
DNC - 11.9 million (10p-11:45p)
RNC - 7.7 million (10-11:15p)

Big drop off at the RNC from Night 1 to Night 2. The DNC maintained its audience, probably because Night 1 was such a banger, and so tonight’s figures will be interesting with Walz taking the stage.

In person attendance was still way down at the DNC. Tons of empty seats. Not a good look for the Democrats at all. The DNC is literally televised on every possible news station while the RNC was not. Liberal media working overtime to blow smoke.

I just saw where Fox News is promising to finally get to the bottom of the Obama birth certificate scandal.

Really.

1 Like

Outstanding, I’ve been waiting for some closure on that. And when they prove once and for all that he was born in Kenya like we’ve always suspected I bet he’s going to have to give back all his medals.

Barry and Michael are total frauds.

I’m almost ready to forgive Oprah for Drs Oz and Phil.

The GOP unveils its devastating new attack line: “I am rubber.”

Democrats represent the weird. They have for a number of years now.