The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

I think you just need to think of all that as just a bunch of side quests a la RDR2.

1 Like

Interesting. I can only sign up for mail-order prescription service by phone. A phone number that isn’t published anywhere so you have to phone to ask for it. Because 2024.

A reminder that the socialized healthcare provided by MediCare operates with an overhead of +/- 3%.

ETA: It takes 24-72 hours to set up an account. Because 2024.

Then there’s this.

Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 10.24.14 AM

The search phrase “primary care practitioner” was an option provided by BCBS. It was a button to click. This is an absolute joke.

Nikki Haley wouldn’t be any better, and there is no saving the current iteration of the Republican Party. It is rotten to its core, and it lacks the balls to challenge Donald Trump. The entire party needs to be reformed.

6 Likes

The joke is on them for being exposed as brainless morons.

Health insurance in America at its finest.

2 Likes

The fact that the GOP didn’t changed direction after - under Trump - losing the Senate, the House and the Presidency, is just more proof that it’s a cult of personality (if you can call whatever Trump is a “personality”).

The GOP is immune to normal political forces while its reality is defined by the world’s most prolific liar, instead of actual reality.

2 Likes

The Democrat Party is a joke. They didn’t even let the people elect who they wanted for a candidate. I’ve got as many primary wins as Kameltoe. The Democrat Party is a dumpster fire.

Because social media is always listening, this came up on my feed:

That big gap between the US and the rest of the world is corporate profit and stolen years.

3 Likes

Cult of Personality, you say?

1 Like

Comer Pyle’s committee released its 300-page report on the Biden Crime Family™️. It’s being ignored by the press largely because it was timed purposely to be obliterated by DNC media coverage completely pointless. There are no actual crimes (high or otherwise) or misdemeanors established by the exhaustive, years-long investigation.

They did argue that they could impeach Biden for “vibes”, though, which is novel.

456423899_1020166356486877_740352694283203843_n

Other than outright declaring it, there is no more cogent way to say “It is not necessary for us to participate in observable reality.”

2 Likes

In his dreams…

1 Like

Fuckin’ RINOs, right?

https://thehill.com/elections/4834928-j-michael-luttig-endorses-kamala-harris/

Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig — a longtime conservative jurist — on Monday endorsed Vice President Harris’s bid for president, saying she’s the only major candidate who “can claim the mantle of defender and protector of America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law.”

“As a result, I will unhesitatingly vote for the Democratic Party’s candidate for the Presidency of the United States, Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris,” Luttig wrote in a statement obtained Monday by CNN.

3 Likes

The Harris fast-response team have been having a lot of fun with Trump’s speech today. It’s one for the ages. Fox News cut away to spare his blushes, only for Karl Rove to shit all over it.

The GOP is desperate for Trump to pivot to policies. The problem is that the policies are straight out of Project 2025.

AKA, Mein Kampf.

1 Like

The results of Trickle Down Economics horseshit coming to fruition all these years later…

3 Likes

I got nothing.

The guy behind him, joined a club of thousands, people who work so very hard, but fail to hide their true feelings while listening to the Lord of idiots.

1 Like

Russian ships were supplying New England with gasoline until the pipeline.

No specifics. Just mispronounced names (guess which one) and nebulous lies.