The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Kind of like the empty airport for Kamala and the guy with 4 arms.

Trump has made an emergency filing in NY to stop the sentencing on September 18 for his 34 felony convictions. He claims he cannot be sentenced until after the election because he is running for president.

Spoiler Alert: This is going to be denied.

He isn’t being sentenced during a presidential campaign, he is campaigning for president while out of bail awaiting sentencing.

Fun Fact: legal commentators suspect that the panicked filing by Trump is because the prosecutions sentencing recommendation is going to be for actual jail time.

Speaking of sentencing:

• Jenna Ryan, the realtor who participated in Jan 6 and then bragged that she wouldn’t go to jail because she is white and blonde, has been sentenced to 60 days in a federal jail.

• Tina Peters, who tried to prove that AZ voting machines had been tampered with by tampering with AZ voting machines, has been sentenced to 22 years. Not a typo: years!

Anyone still working for Trump on his campaign should be taking note…and running for the hills.

1 Like

I saw that Peters had been convicted on like 10 counts, but her sentencing wasn’t until October. Link to her actually getting 22 years?

And Ryan served her 60 days and was released in 2022.

She was convicted on 7 of 10 counts and faces sentencing of up to 22 years. Sentencing is set for October 3.
https://www.axios.com/local/denver/2024/08/12/tina-peters-election-tampering-colorado-jury-verdict

Thanks. Yeah, she ain’t getting 22 years. I’ll be shocked if she gets more than a year.

Appreciate the clean-up guys!

You’re welcome. It’s a tough job with as many lies as you post but I’m always glad to set the record straight.

Because he has no idea how to fix his campaign, and no new ideas at all ever, Trump brings back noted sex pest Corey Lewandowski to his campaign crew.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/15/trump-campaign-brings-corey-lewandowski-back-on-board-00174155

Lewandowski has a controversial history in GOP politics. He was removed from a top post with a pro-Trump super PAC in 2021. Lewandowski at the time was accused by a top Trump donor’s wife, Trashelle Odom, of making unwanted sexual advances towards her while at a Las Vegas charity dinner. He was later charged with a misdemeanor, but entered an agreement with prosecutors to have the charge dismissed in exchange for completing impulse control counseling, community service and paying a fine.

Lewandowski was Trump’s campaign manager for a hot minute in 2016, before getting fired in June, which was when Trump was losing big time. He did manage to get headlines for manhandling a reporter and protestor on separate occasions, though.

Really going to help Trump’s image with women, this one is.

1 Like

I imagine they intend to remedy that problem.

1 Like

“Is the Republican ticket aware that women can vote?”

I think they’re very aware, and something they’re working extremely hard to remedy.

4 Likes

It’s actually in Project 2025.

Just when you thought RFK Jr couldn’t get any more ridiculous.

I hope the response was just her signature laugh.

1 Like

Yes. Put Trump in a glass box while he riffs on Hannibal Lecter.

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 3.40.36 PM

Nothing screams “man of the people” like an immobile popemobile.

1 Like

I prefer Hannibubble, but tomato/tomato.

Trump stood in front of a country club that 99% of Americans couldn’t afford to join, surrounded by tables covered in groceries that he’s never ever in his life been to a store to buy (he thinks you need ID for bread, remember?) and he thinks this will win over voters.

Good luck with that.

1 Like

The Joe Biden/Kamala Harris inflation problem won’t win over voters either. People do not like paying inflated prices. This may win Trump the election.