The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Are you still worried about Trump’s bandage? He was shot by a mentally deranged individual who the secret service allowed on the building top and allowed a clear shot. Once again, you (and many other democrats) just wish Trump had been shot square in the head.

Not only is Walz a liar, he is a coward. Perfect credentials for a Democrat leader.

Trump Media’s revenue in the first quarter was pathetic. The second quarter was worse.

Budlight just keeps dropping. As the old saying goes; everything woke turns to shit.

I’ll be honest, I never quite grasped the notion of depriving oxygen to the trolls. Thank you all for showing me the way. I think this approach can have wider appeal. These motherfuckers are just fucking weird.

3 Likes

The entire industry is dropping. You should know this: maybe you do, maybe you don’t…neither is a good look for you

One seems to be falling more than the others. Why is that I wonder?

You absolutely can’t dismiss AB’s short-sighted marketing campaign, and the customers who would be upset by it for whatever reasons, as a factor.

You also can’t ignore the massive generational demand shift that has taken place over the entire beverage industry.

That’s reasonable.

However, the social media market hasn’t been great over the past few years either.

There’s multiple companies/breweries out there making non-alcoholic IPA’s for the kids who don’t want the alcohol.

There are non-alcoholic bars opening up everywhere.

The younger generation(s) would rather have THC in whatever form than alcohol.

Food choices are changing the market as well…everybody better adapt to it.

I’m not saying I have a problem with any of it, but banging your head against the wall thinking things will change back is a long-term losing proposition.

And it’s not because of one bullshit commercial. Kid Rock doesn’t have that many fans.

You know what? There’s going to be s big rally in November. Let’s see how many people show up then. Until then, none of this matters.

3 Likes

https://www.newsmax.com/amp/newsfront/ptsd-stolen-valor/2024/08/11/id/1176080/

Walz lied about getting ptsd from serving in Afghanistan. The guy is a real winner. Perfect for the Democrat party.

He’s not going to accept that data either. D Ward only believes what his Dear Leader tells him to believe.

1 Like

Just a reminder that this is actually happening today.

I mean, what could go wrong?

On a serious note, Trump’s pay-for-play agenda is brazenly on display, and no one seems to be talking about it…except Maddow:

Here is what Tim Walz’s battalion leader has to say about him. This is getting pretty ugly.

I think you might be the guy in Kamala’s crowd with 4 arms.

As far as I can tell, this quote is genuine:

We don’t give a damn about a letter from Non-American Celine Dion. I’ll sing the song myself. No one can stop this Titanic.

• Lara Trump
1 Like

You know how Trump’s plane had a mechanical issue and had to land? Well, while it’s u/s, he’s using a smaller jet from his fleet. It’s a jet formerly owned by one Jeffrey Epstein.

Our resident conspiracy theorist is in fine form today.