The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Kamala has beds in her plane.

New national polling shows Harris with a lead over Trump larger than the margin of error.

The Mango Mussolini has been going nuts on Truth Social and, it seems, is still insecure about size.

Perhaps stung by criticism of him spending all week golfing while Harris/Walz do a blitz of the swing states, he has scheduled a press conference today at Mar-a-Lago. With this mindset going in, it could be something for the ages.

This coming from the same person who said that polls don’t matter not but a few weeks ago.
They only matter if a Democrat is in the lead.

I’m sure Dementia Donny will treat us all to a lovely gibberish filled word salad for the ages.

2 Likes

Maybe he will tell us about beer brew here is used to make the beer brew here ooooh earth rider thanks for the Great Lakes since Biden has been put out to pasture.

Trump single handedly took Biden out of the race after destroying him unmercifully in the debate. Here, Tulsi Gabbard ended Kamala’s 2020 campaign. Imagine what Trump would do to Kamala. That is if she stops hiding and actually debates Trump.

Limey’s people have responded to the right-wing, racist, Putin-Trump supported rioters in the U.K. The good people of the U.K. have had enough of their shit.

1 Like

I love the “pays for her crowd” bit. Every accusation ……

4 Likes

Hoping that we’re going to see this energy here too. So when Trump gets trounced and his few dead-enders take to the streets, there will be an overwhelming counter-protest that will scare them shitless.

1 Like

Paid actors. Sure…

1 Like

This is going to be a very close race. The key to a Kamala victory will be mail in votes. If she gets enough of those she will win.

Kamala has surpassed Trump in the betting odds today.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/betting-odds/2024/president

2 Likes

Now that’s a meaningful number.

A person with a modicum of influence on social media hints at a coming endorsement.

Let Trump and Vance go after Taylor Swift and sit back and watch the Swifties drive them into the ocean.

1 Like

Nobody cares who Taylor Swift is voting for.

If by “nobody”, one means former president Trump…

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4734062-trump-taylor-swift-endorsement/

1 Like

Nobody cares who Taylor Swift is voting for.

Hehe. Trump, out of the gate, is blabbering like he didn’t do his assignment. Just rambling nonsense. It used to piss me off but now he just looks like a foolish old man gibbering to no one in a grocery store parking lot.

ETA: he looks scared shitless. He is all over the place - even for him. Man I hope this is going to be all over the news because he’s bombing hard.

Only Trump would call this a news conference. Will you please televise me while I ramble endlessly, I need some attention.

1 Like