The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

It’s pretty sad to hang out with relatives and realize just how many are a little silly (nicest way I can phrase it)

I go through that at a few family gatherings. I do have a couple of Democrats in the family. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt.

This is one of the dumbest things you’ve ever posted, which is an amazing accomplishment. Just for the record.

Just for another record, you are the one who doesn’t seem to understand. So I really don’t need you lecturing me on “dumb.”

45? 78?

Remember when Trump said that only he can get Gerskovich released because Putin will do it for him?

He tried to run Reagan’s Iran hostages play and couldn’t even get that right.

You’d think with all the major events of recent times - like the attempted assassination, the RNC and Biden dropping out - that Truth Social would be lit. It’s not.

If you’re losing Truth Social…you’re losing.

Kamala Harris is a natural born loser.

OK, this is weird.

When Rachel Scott wasn’t looking, Trump grabbed her water bottle, tightened the lid and put it back. Video in the link.

Harris has to announce her VP pick by next Tuesday, because that’s when she is scheduled to start a whirlwind tour of the swing states with her running mate.

That tour kicks off in Philadelphia, in case you were under any illusion that it was not going to be Josh Shapiro.

SNL being prescient.

It’s interesting that democrats backed likely the creepiest candidate in Biden and now that his dementia has been exposed by Trump, they are now on the attack about Trump being creepy. The typical Democrat hypocrisy.

They literally have nothing else to cling to. The Democrat party is in real shambles.

That is weird and creepy.

1 Like

Weird and creepy is sleeping with someone to advance your career.

Wanna see a dead body?

Video in the link.

Is Biden dead?

Just more continuing competence from Biden.

Not as important as being telegenic, of course. Still, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Nancy Mace, this morning.

He was doing his job.

Biden brings home imprisoned American journalists; Trump lets Saudi Arabia cut them up with bone saws.

1 Like

Who asks a question that fucking stupid anyway? That idiot has skewed the press so far out there that they can’t even hear that they’re now parody.

“Mr. President…Mr. President, Trump says that he can bring world peace with just a scowl, what will you do to bring world peace?”

1 Like

In case you needed confirmation, when the news dropped today of the hostage release, Trump was golfing at Deadminster.

It’s ok though, because JD Vance was there to tell us what really happened:

But we have to ask ourselves, why are they coming home? And I think it’s because bad guys all over the world recognize Donald Trump’s about to be back in office, so they’re cleaning house. That’s a good thing, and I think it’s a testament to Donald Trump’s strength.

This is real. I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, but…nope.

1 Like