The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Speaking of crowd size:

Just. Plain. Fucking. Weird.

Video in the clip. It’s a weird as it reads.

So how’s that VP roll-out going

Sen. Mark Kelly pointed out that Vance wasn’t picked for what he will do in 2024, he was picked for what he will do on Jan 6, 2028.

Desantis isn’t wrong. The liberal media is desperately trying to give Harris a boost since Joe had killed the Democrat campaign. The media doesn’t vote, however. Kamala Harris has failed at every job she has ever had. How can anyone expect her to run the country?

Trump did a Q&A in front of a live audience at the National Association of Black Journalists. It went about as well as you would’ve expected. Video in the link.

Trump being rude, dismissive, racist and misogynistic was a given. The real question is who on his team thought that was a good idea, or let him think it was a good idea?

This is a weird campaign.

More lowlights (video in each link):

and

Far too late, the Trump team threw in the towel:

Yet more fabricated liberal bullshit. The liberals are digging deep to try to salvage their campaign and make Harris look electable. They are going all in on Trump/Vance being “weird.” There are plenty of pictures and facts about Kamala to show just how weird she is. I can’t post any pictures to show proof but I encourage people to take a look. She’s a total lunatic. Every accusation is an admission by Democrats.

Said very well.

Here’s the full interview. The video is 1hr 50mins, but you can scrub through to 1hr 13mins before Trump takes the stage. It was slated to last an hour, and Trump’s handlers cut off the interview after about 30 minutes.

Frankly, it’s hard to watch him. Just stream of consciousness lies and bullshit.

I’m not sure if there is a public speaking structure that can ever hold him accountable for his endless bullshit.

1 Like

Also, in all seriousness, this guy is a fucking lunatic, according to my definition at least. He lives in a world of his own fabrications/lies, all of which he actually believes.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s never going to speak anything close to the truth. The thing with this interview, though, is that he was just rambling, defensive and lashing out from the very first question. The Principle’s speech in Billy Madison was written for this performance.

In a split screen against Biden, the media could both sides this shit. Now, he looks like the demented old bigot that he is.

Yeah, it’s been awhile since I’ve listened to him, but the longer I get into this interview, the less I think he is lying and the more I realize that he just lives in an alternate reality, one where he proclaims what is, and the cult surrounding him nods.

1 Like

The problem with Democrats is that they just cannot handle someone seeing through their bullshit and saying what other politicians are afraid to say to expose them. Trump has been doing that for years now. The liberal media does their best to protect their party and political candidates by running phony “fact checks” that are lies in their own right. The fact that Trump just goes against the political grain and tells the truth just does not sit well with liberals. They simply can’t stop the man and it scares the hell out of them.

Living in his own world, you say?

2 Likes

And the cultist here will nod when he reads that.

4 Likes

Nail, meet head.

Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 3.35.03 PM

1 Like

While the two jackasses here will listen to what the liberal media tells them what they are supposed to think.

I like how the Harris campaign didn’t bury the lede in its statement regarding Trump’s performance today:

The hostility Donald Trump showed on stage today is the same hostility he has shown throughout his life, throughout his term in office, and throughout his campaign for president as he seeks to regain power and inflict his harmful Project 2025 agenda on the American people.

“Just look at that shit. Remember that shit? Do you really want that shit again?”

4 Likes

He’s in the cult too.

Just for the record, Kamala Harris is of Jamaican/Indian descent. Donald Harris was born in Jamaica and Shyamala Gopalan was born in India. She is not African American.