The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Oooooooohhhh…look at angry serious staredown Trump. He’s the guy for me!

3 Likes

This is coming from the guy who said “polls don’t vote.” Everyone should take what Limey says with a grain of salt. He literally makes stuff up in between sessions of throwing darts at a Trump picture.

A little surprised Kamala isn’t posing on her knees. She’s used to doing that to get a career advancement. Just ask Willie Brown.

The new tack of calling out the Republican ticket for just being plain “weird” is interesting. I don’t know if it’s a planned strategy or just came about organically (because they are fucking weird).

But it’s a known, successful strategy to undermine actual and wannabe dictators by ridiculing them. It’s the essence of pointing out they have no clothes.

1 Like

Tonight at 7 central: White Dudes for Harris

The problem is the press has a massive political agenda in 2024, instead of being the watchdogs over the federal government as they were intended to be. Go look at who owns CNN and what political party they contribute to. There is a reason the network now leans politically the way it does. It’s social media, but the same is true with Elon Musk and X.

CNN allowed Donald Trump to lie repeatedly during the first debate on their network. Fox News and Newsmax are safe havens for Republican political candidates to spew their bullshit unchecked, too.

3 Likes

That is complete garbage. He said things Democrats did not want to hear so I guess that makes what he said a lie.

$3M raised in the first hour. The DUDE showed up from his garage! Secretary Pete, Bradley Whitford, Josh Gad, Mark Hamill, we’ve got all the white dudes.

3 Likes

Musk is a weirdo fuckstick.

Here’s the umpteenth example of a softball interviewer throwing Trump the softest of softballs to walk back a damaging statement he made, which prompts Trump to run around and step an a couple of dozen other rakes without actually repairing any of the damage from the original statement. Video in the link.

The Biden administration has been treating Catholics very badly? Wow! Wait until devout Catholic Joe Biden hears about this.

Trump keeps pushing this whole Harris hates Jews thing; has anyone told him about Doug Emhoff?

Also, why is every chair a toilet to him? It’s just weird.

Yeah, it was never out of context the first time. He clearly wants to plant the seed in the minds of those who don’t want to continue with democracy. Just throw in a dash of deniability for the apologists and those who still don’t realize what he’s capable of.

1 Like

Last night, Maddow made the point that Trump is not only saying he won’t need anyone’s votes in four years, he is saying he doesn’t need votes this year. Her take being that they already have a plan to ratfuck the election in November.

JD Vance: the weird that keeps on weirding.

Harris becoming the presumptive nominee has not just reinvigorated the Democratic Party…

Vintage TDSwJS here.

Rat-fuckers gonna rat-fuck…

1 Like

“I say we fire Kamala Harris and replace her with Donald Trump.”

• JD Vance.

Actually not a bad comment. Do you really think Biden has been calling the shots? It’s either Kamala or Barry running the country. Biden doesn’t even know what day or year it is.

The Trump campaign is now threatening people who try to say that he supports Project 2025.

Just in case you thought the Trump campaign might be having a good day.

1 Like

He doesn’t even have the good sense to stay away from it. Video in the link.

Also, how’s that “we’ll fight anyone who says we support Project 2025” thing going:

Getting 2008 vibes from the crowds - both size and enthusiasm.

Also, “say it to my face” is another, simple, devastating line.

1 Like