The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

What’s the matter Colonel Sanders?

1 Like

The Harris campaign’s four day fundraising total is $220 million. That’s $55 million per day.

Remember when Trump bragged about raising $53 million after his guilty verdict? Harris is doing that every day, day after day, and it’s all coming from small donors. Trump’s $53 million was one donation of $50 million from a trust fund billionaire, plus $3 million from other people.

1 Like

JD Vance is not just an incorrigible couch botherer, he’s also a fucking ghoul.

This guy has negative energy to go along with his negative charisma.

“Mind if I get comfortable with - I mean on the couch instead?”

A serious question, though. Does his wife get jealous when he’s having sexual relations with the patio furniture?

1 Like

The comment about the scared loveseat in the background is priceless.

The Kamala shirt is priceless too.

Vance is still digging:

If you want to hear the actual, smarmy, condescending mansplain, go here:

Best one I’ve heard so far regarding The Racist Care Bear/JD Wentworth Vance-

“I don’t care what he did or didn’t do, I just hope it was a committed relationship with furniture and not one nightstand.”

3 Likes

This is a friendly reminder of the exact minute that Kamala’s presidential campaign ended in 2019. She derailed badly. Can’t wait for Trump to make hash out of her if she would ever pick her running mate so they know that Barry isn’t about to pull off another switch.

JD’s recliner

3 Likes

Tonight Trump told his supporters that they just have to vote one more time because if he wins after that it’s going to be “fixed”. Yes, he used the word “fixed”, presumably in the non-rigged context but with this guy, who knows?

He also talked about putting windmills on cars and how he will win in a “land slade”.

At the same time, Fox was running a segment n how Harris has erased - and in some cases reversed - Trump’s lead in the swing states.

The Limey disinformation machine is in full force tonight. Limey is on record here saying that polls don’t vote and that they don’t matter. Now they seem to matter to him. He is also taking bits and pieces of Trump’s speech to try to paint a negative picture. Trump went into great detail as to how he would fix the country. Trump also hates windmills. No way did he suggest putting them on cars. Yet another load of false information posted by Limey.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-bullet-shrapnel-ronny-jackson-christopher-wray-cb780b9d1a078f0be4191682e75101cf

Once again, things like this are why you can’t trust democrats. Yesterday they were saying that Trump wasn’t even shot by a bullet. Democrats are habitual and pathological liars.

In case you want to see the quiet part being said out loud - video in the link.

So much for only being a dictator for one day…

This is taken completely out of context. But that is what Democrats do. They know nothing other than lying.

My quick research is that it wasn’t taken out of context, just him being honest for a thirty second stretch. You know, “no more Democracy and I’m not a Christian.”

1 Like

That’s the problem, you didn’t listen to the whole speech. Hair brained democrats hear only what they want to hear.

Third time around and we’re still doing the whole Schrödinger’s statement thing? He says what he really thinks and - if there’s a backlash - he says it was a joke when it clearly wasn’t.

That people - especially the media - still fall for this shit is so just ridiculous.

2 Likes

The Harris campaign has abandoned the “when they go low, we go high” practice. Good.

I like this “when they go low, we call it the fuck out” approach.

5 Likes