The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

FBI Director Wray speculates on whether Trump was hit by a bullet or by shrapnel.

The only reason this is a thing is because Trump has made it a thing. He was shot at, and that is serious enough. Serious enough for the Secret Service head to resign over it, which did not happen after any other shooting of/at a high-profile politician. Not Kennedy (JF or RF), not Reagan, not Ford

Trump is claiming to have “taken a bullet” for freedom. If a 5.56mm round from an AR-15 had nicked his ear, breaking the sound barrier as it went, the cavitation and shockwave would’ve ripped off his ear, severely damaged/bruised the side of his face and blown out his eardrum. He wasn’t even wearing a band aid on it the next day while playing golf and there was no visible injury.

Again, getting shot at is as real as it gets. But it’s not enough for Trump’s victimhood…

The photo you posted is altered. That is indisputable. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of sites out there who will indulge and even encourage such blatant dishonesty and batshit crazy. This will not be one of them.

4 Likes

Agree to disagree.

Here is a picture that shows the bullet exiting his ear and flying past him. Also pictured is a note from the doctor who examined Trump. Democrats just can’t stand that Trump lived. The fact that Democrats want to question the fact that he was shot is telling of their character.

Just an FYI, but that top picture is reversed and shows his left ear. He was shot in the right. That’s just his normal ear.

You are right, I edited my post.

Documents from a Florida Court show Trump had a standing reservation on the Lolita Express.
Not photoshopped pictures, not talk radio or cable “infotainment”. Actual court documents.

2 Likes

“Stop saying the quiet part out loud.”

Good luck with that. This iteration of the GOP has no quiet parts.

I hear Bill Clinton nearly wore his seat out he traveled on it so many times.

And just to set the record straight, no criminal activity was linked to President Trump on this.

Oof. Trump phoned in to Fox and Friends this morning. The Harris campaign was watching.

Trump also said that he doesn’t need any more votes as he has enough.

And, just in case you thought the above isn’t real, link.

Not a good look for Harris. That will piss some people off in their late 70’s and older. Biden was in his 80’s with dementia. Trump is 78, still full of energy and as sharp as ever. Huge difference.

I have a drawer full of spoons as sharp as they’ve ever been.

Might offer them to Kamala so she can spoon feed old Joe the rest of his term.

Docs case appeal gets a timetable.

No way this gets decided before the election.

I guess I don’t understand the second question mark; that does not appear to me to be an interrogative statement.

2 Likes

This is funny stuff here.

H-Town loves Kamala.

1 Like

Look, I’m not going to insist JD Vance did in fact have sexual relations with a couch. But can we be certain it didn’t in fact actually happen?

2 Likes

The point isn’t whether he did or didn’t have sex with a couch. The point is that when you hear it, and you look at him, you feel it’s entirely plausible that he did.

1 Like

Houston and Austin might love Kamala but the other 60-70% love Trump more.