The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

I don’t know anything about her and I’m not sure I care or that it matters.

I do know things about him, which is what really matters.

1 Like

She’s the most accomplished spouse on the ticket, possibly ever. Agree that there is no need to care, but she makes the quisling vance more interesting.

1 Like

I mostly get news from the ezra klein podcast and the ny times. Every so often i dig into something at the center for strategic and international studies for international info. Curious if there are other podcasts covering national and global politics that owa denizens recommend?

I like Pod Save the World for foreign policy. I’m not too keen on the rest of the Crooked Media products.

2 Likes

Biden said it’s time to pass the torch and, somewhere in the world, Eric Swalwell is screaming into a pillow.

The best people.

Glad to hear that someone finally told Biden that he had been replaced.

True, but, 877-CASH COW.

1 Like

This is great. Trump single handedly knocked Biden out of the race and out of a job. He has the Democrats frightened. Kamala is the next one to be humiliated.

Ice. Cold.

The Harris “No Fucks to Give” Tour is going to be fun.

Ice. Cold.

Donald Trump’s “no fucks to give” tour is going to be fun.

First official Harris campaign ad. The energy shift feels like we’ve just been plugged directly into the sun.

Nice assist from Queen B.

Just a reminder at how terrible Kamala was at her job. She’s used to lying to the public. Kind of like she lied about Biden being healthy the past 4 years. Kind of like how she lied about ever going to the border or solving the border crisis.

Kamala was really terrible at her job. She has no qualifications to be President.

The photo purportedly showing Harris and Epstein was roundly debunked in 2021. The fact that some people resurrect it and try to pass it off as authentic is both sickening and telling of their personal morals and character.

2 Likes

NewsMax threatening me with a good time.

Here is a good article on Harris. Really a very dishonest person. The Democrats are really scraping the bottom of the barrel running her.

That is your left leaning opinion and you are entitled to it.

Those are the facts. You are not entitled to your own.

1 Like

Yes, coming from the same people who told us Biden didn’t have dementia and was fit to serve as president.