The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

This is good.

Kamala collects vinyl. That’s going to confuse some crusty white dudes.

2 Likes

He’s talking about the stupid looking wind turbines that do nothing. You really have to spell everything out and show pictures to Democrats. It’s like dealing with children.

As long as she doesn’t call them “vinyls”.

2 Likes

That’s a yuuuuuuge topic on another site I frequent. The word is discouraged to say the least.

When I call them divinyls, I touch myself.

4 Likes

First off, the media fabricated the $45 million figure. Musk is still donating to Trump. He’s not telling the media how much so now they are trying to paint the picture that he’s not donating at all. Yet more lies posted by our resident conspiracy theorist.

You can go ahead and tell your boss you’re taking an OWA Approved Day Off™ for that one.

3 Likes

I hope they make this the defining principle of the campaign.

Future vs. Past is a pitch that could not have been made with Biden leading the ticket.

1 Like

It’s discouraged by anyone over the age of 16. Not that I want to discourage kids from getting into vinyl records, nothing warms my cold heart like seeing a couple of teenage girls buying a copy of Led Zeppelin I or B.B. King’s “Live in Cook County Jail”, but there is protocol to be followed. I guess “vinyls” is better than the millennials calling them “big CDs”

1 Like

She needed just over 1,900 to lock up the nomination.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 8.55.21 AM

Dems in array was not on my 2024 bingo card.

Neither was wallowing in cash and support.

I’m also seeing a lot of “record player” references out there. I blame Crosley.

I always heard it was Stills that was the real troublemaker.

1 Like

The VP hopefuls have been out auditioning. Pete is a natural at quashing nonsense and espousing the message regardless of the venue.

Here he pivots about a dozen times on different topics and each one is butter-smooth.

I just flashed on my now 34 yr old daughter at age 5.

I bought her a Strawberry Shortake picture disc. It was vinyl and had a colorful picture of the characters. I had a turntable in the living room but always played CDs for convenience and selection.

Her eyes got real big, a huge smile on her face, “Look. . . a big C.D.”

4 Likes

“Kamala Harris is not grateful to America”.

I wonder how Wentworth’s wife feels about all this barely-veiled racism?

The only person Harris is grateful to is Willie Brown.

She wouldn’t be where she’s at today without his willingness to let her hop in the sack with him. She earned her promotions the hard way.

By my lights “gaping crotch shot” better describes the opacity of hubbie’s racism than “barely veiled.” Based on her demonstrated brillance and sophistication my guess is her feelings are “complex.” Hope she writes a memoir about this experience.

Mayor pete is fantastic and i really hope he’s president sooner than later but i still think they go with a more conservative choice this time.

2 Likes

Usha Vance has already put out a statement repeating the “DEI” racist foghorn. I guess you can swallow a shit when you want to be the wife of the VP.