The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

So Trump’s obsession with Hannibal Lector and the fact that he thinks Veneshwayluz et al is emptying its nuthouses and sending the patients here…are they connected?

Here’s the theory: Trump is fucking stupid (this isn’t part of the theory because it’s demonstrably true), so when he hears “asylum seeker”, he thinks “insane asylum” which leads him to Hannibal Lector.

It’s still ludicrous, but it makes sense.

1 Like

You aren’t a road scholar yourself.

This made me laugh out loud because it is of course entirely plausible.

2 Likes

The problem of solving a problem is not a problem, but when a problem solves a problem without any problem, then the problem is not at all a problem. - Kamala Harris

No shit. Why does it take a month to resign?

1 Like

He has no ragrets.

1 Like

Clinics are generally for the infirm.

He uses it as a prop when it’s convenient.

Tell us about the time you were shot in the ear.

I don’t think you know

Oh I just assumed he had been shot in the ear since he knows when someone should and shouldn’t wear a bandage when they have been shot in the ear.

He wears that ear patch when it is convenient to his purpose. It doesn’t take a “shared experience “ to call that. He’s a fuckhead that is truly wasting our time, as are all politicians. Self serving, driven by greed, with little regard for whom they consider their lessers (us). Get elected for a couple of minutes, and enjoy your Golden Parachute. It’s not right vs left, it’s us vs them.
They just want us to think it’s right versus left.

How can you tell that his ear doesn’t need a bandage? Have you examined the bullet wound?

Doesn’t really matter. He’s very marginally injured, and true to his nature, he’s going to overplay that look so he can be YOUR hero. I’ve been a republican for 40 years. His version of that side of politics stretches my credulity to its limit. He seems to expect everyone to be as stupid as he is. Can’t do it. I’m going to leave it at that.

So you can’t prove that he doesn’t/didn’t need a bandage. Fair enough. You are just another one of the people that wish he would have died that day and got upset when he survived. It really seems to upset people with TDS when he got even more popular after the failed assassination attempt. The bandage just makes the Trump haters have a hissy fit when they see it because they are upset he survived and got more popular at the same time.

What is TDS amigo? His bandage is ridiculous topic.
Not sure why you think that I would have wished he would die that day. I never said that. I’m not really built that way. But I do want to see him falter and fall out of the sky, like Biden. And he will. He is a fucking idiot and convicted felon and wants to be president again for selfish reasons, among those, so he can overturn those convictions as well as those of other crooked cronies. He does not have the sincere well being of our country in his heartI. If he gets elected again, this would prove that USA is not paying attention to details. To repeat, I began this journey as a Republican. Trump is MASA. Make America Stupid Again.

TDS is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Most all Democrats have it. It appears you do too. It’s foolish for someone to act like they know if Trump should have been wearing a bandage. There are literally pictures of Trump’s bloody ear with a chunk of his ear missing. I suppose he should have just rubbed a little dirt on it and kept going to satisfy people with TDS. The bandage just makes liberals or people with TDS upset that he’s still alive. I’ve heard numerous people say that they wish he would not have moved his head at the last second. It’s pretty disgusting. Trump is a convicted felon because he was prosecuted for political reasons in a liberal court. It all should have been thrown out like the classified documents case was. Let’s face it, Trump would not have been prosecuted if he had rode off into the sunset after the 2020 election. To some liberals, Trump being killed or put in jail for life is no different. They want him gone and don’t want to look at him anymore because they hate him so much.

Wind kills birds. Is he talking about his farts? Because this is gibberish.

How’s that VP Wentworth thing working out.

Con man falls for another con man’s trick.

Cult of Personality is/was a great song

2 Likes