The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

They’re feckless, boot-licking, opportunistic, self-serving cowards.

2 Likes

He’s the most consequential President in my lifetime. He inherited a total shit show from 45 yet averted a “certain” recession, saved NATO, passed the most important climate legislation in history, defanged OPEC with masterful use of the SPR, shepherded the best economy in the world, brought manufacturing back to the States in a major way and went to Church every Sunday.

He did all that and made the most selfless decision I’ve ever seen any politician make. All you can think to do is shit all over him and spew your conspiracy bullshit.

Go fuck yourself.

1 Like

The Harris campaign said they’ve signed up 28,000 volunteers since Biden stepped down.

Regardless of your opinion of whether he is a good president, the numbers are staggering and it makes it unequivocal that the decision to bow out was the correct one.

Wow literally none of what you listed happened on Joe Biden’s watch. He will go down as the worst president in the history of the United States next to Barry Soetoro. He was nothing more than a puppet that was being propped up by Democrats. You are really upset that you have defended Biden so aggressively and saw it all go down in flames after he was destroyed unmercifully by Trump in the debate. It did make you look quite foolish. But there is still time for you to turn things around.

You finally realize what a Democrat is. Congratulations to you!

Buttigieg being a high profile surrogate on MSNBC tonight. :thinking:

2 Likes

Get over it dumbshit. I’ve never trashed his accomplishments. I’m in agreement there. Don’t hold it against me because I can discriminate between the job he did, and his competency as a candidate. Those are two different things.

Oh, and what conspiracy shit am I promoting? That he didn’t want to drop out? That he was forced out by people with more sense than you?

Reportage now saying that Harris has secured the necessary delegates to be nominated at the convention. And just like that, it’s complete.

1 Like

Yes, the democrats have installed a candidate who no one voted for. Someone who couldn’t even beat crazy Bernie when she ran for president. Democrat democracy at its finest.

Long overdue. Let’s see, the secret service knew the potential shooter looked suspicious about an hour before the shooting. They knew he had a backpack and ranger finder. Around 20 minutes before the shooting, they knew the shooter was on a nearby rooftop, had a rifle and had a clear line of sight to the President. Multiple citizens were even pointing at the shooter saying that he had a gun. However she did not consider the shooter a “threat.” It wasn’t even enough of a threat, according to her, to have the President leave the stage. I’m no secret service employee but if someone has a range finder, rifle and is on a rooftop, the individual is probably not collecting for the Red Cross. Only after the shooter shot the President, secret service snipers ignored the stand down order and took the shooter out. Yeah I would say she needed to resign.

The best he can come up with in three days is “Lyin’ Kamala”?

Describing himself as “young” is hysterical. You got played, Grandpa. Telling people you’re young while falling asleep during your own criminal trial/inauguration isn’t going to fool anyone.

Also, “pole numbers”?

3 Likes

Meanwhile, VP Wentworth is doing “welfare queen” bits at his stump speech (between Mountain Dews, presumably).

You know who else collects government paychecks for 20 years? Military, cops, firefighters, the Secret Service agents protecting your pimply, privileged white ass…

Also, Virginia is about 99% federal workers, so…

2 Likes

Does he even get out and campaign much, or just shout on Truth Social?

That contrast will become more evident in the days ahead. Energetic candidate moving around the country vs pudgy old man shouting through his keyboard.

1 Like

Ah now we can bust out the “old” insults since Joe was removed and replaced? Trump does more than people half his age. Let’s face it, you probably sit at home, watch cnn, throw darts at a picture of Trump and pet your cat all day long. Trump travels all over the United States daily. Trump would run circles around ‘Cacklin Kamala.

His most recent campaign event was last Saturday.

Given the curveball he was thrown on Sunday, a functional candidate would be hitting the trail hard and getting in front of every camera available. Instead, Trump is ceding the airwaves to Harris, relying on Vance to do the work for him.

Speaking of Vance, his negative charisma tour has seen him plant his pudgy, smug face at every opportunity. There are grumblings from inside the GOP that they need to get rid of him, while wags are insisting that they bring him to term.

Whether by accident, design or COVID, the timing of the Biden step down has completely blown up the entire Trump campaign. It is built entirely around calling Biden old - with a side order of Hunter’s laptop - and now they have literally nothing.

FWIW, the speed at which the Dems have arrayed themselves behind Harris strongly suggests that this was by design. Let the GOP knock themselves out with old man takes at the RNC, lull them into over-confidence such that they go with the transactional pick of Vance rather than a functioning human being, and then the mother of all rug pulls.

1 Like

Hope the QOP eats itself alive.

3 Likes

Suuuure, because everyone loves Cacklin Kamala. You know, the person who couldn’t even beat crazy Bernie Sanders. You go ahead and believe that if it makes you feel good.

Secret Service Director has resigned, which is appropriate

3 Likes

Entirely appropriate.

1 Like