The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Trump finally unveils that new tone that the media has been promising for [checks calendar] 9 years.

Marjorie Taylor Greene rolls out a devastating new attack line at a campaign rally today:

If you think gas prices are high now, just wait until you are forced to drive an electric vehicle.

Iā€™m not kidding. She actually said this. Out loud. With a proud-of-herself look on her face.

She also called Harris the dumbest woman anyone has ever seen; proving that she doesnā€™t own a mirror.

7 Likes

Iā€™m just going to throw this hereā€¦

The people that think Trump ā€œwonā€ that debate are the same people that think Carlos Zambrano threw a no-hitter against the Astros.

2 Likes

Hope he accepts. Plouffe is uber qualified.

2 Likes

If America is the racist, misogynist country you think it is, Harris doesnā€™t have a chance anyway, regardless of her vice presidential pick.

2 Likes

ā€œDems in arrayā€ is the man bites dog of political headlines.

6 Likes

We can disagree on that.

I think Harris can be elected president in this racist, misogynistic land of bondage arcing towards liberty that we love.

I also think her choice of campaign strategists and the vp they help her choose really matters.

3 Likes

Someone is yelling at the TV.

Maybe the reason heā€™s melting down so hard is that a party replacing its candidate and hell not breaking loose sets a bad precedent.

2 Likes

Feel that crowd energy!

Heā€™s less than three speeches away from ā€œplease clapā€.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just put this right here.

4 Likes

Well, he wasnā€™t wrong.

6 Likes

How do you do, fellow kids! I too like Mountain Dew and the Pokemans!

5 Likes

I guess we didnā€™t care about Kamala saying Biden was a racist and inappropriately touched and harassed women. Everyone can be stupid and come their senses. If you vote Democrat, thereā€™s time to turn it around!

In the 24 hours since Bidenā€™s announcement, Harris has obtained the support of:

• 100% of Democratic Governors
  • 87% of Senators
  • 84% of Representatives
  • 100% of state party chairs

Oh, and raised $81 million.

2 Likes

BuT ShEā€™S a DEi cAnDidAte.

4 Likes

Majorie Taylor Greene is a moron and an asshole. Why anyone listens to what she and Lauren Boebert have to say is beyond me.

1 Like

The party of good, wholesome American moral values, amirite? JD Vance has the same moral compass as Ted Cruz when it comes to Trump.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s funny about this all, you can ask a Democrat what some of Kamala Harrisā€™s major accomplishments are that qualify her to be the President of the United States and there are crickets. No one knows.