The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

KBJ in dissent absolutely eviscerates her colleagues:

1 Like

Ironic that they are worried about people using their public position for private gain yet they don’t care about Biden doing just that. The Democrat party is full of hypocrites.

SCOTUS released four more decisions today, none of which were about presidential immunity. More decisions coming tomorrow.

So today I realized the Fubo TV doesn’t carry CNN.

All the other channels are carrying it, correct?

1 Like

One day, while touring her own district Marjorie Taylor Greene visited an afterschool program.

She noticed a boy at the end of the field standing alone, while all the other kids were running around having fun kicking a ball.

She took pity on him and decided to speak to him. ‘You ok?’ she asks.

‘Yes.’ he says.

‘You can go and play with the other kids you know’ she said.

‘No, it’s probably best I stay here.’ he replied.

‘Why’s that sweetie?’ asked Marjorie.

The boy looked at her incredulously and said, ‘Because I’m the Goalie!’

Rep. Jack Kimble
(x.com)

CNN has created the perfect mechanism to broadcast Trump’s lies.

Biden is bombing hard because he’s trying to rebut all of it, instead of picking one and sticking to it.

Biden is awful. Complete choke job.

1 Like

Trump just unzipped his crazy on abortion. But Biden looks doddery and tongue-tied.

Trump just volunteered that he talks with Putin. Interesting.

Biden isn’t healthy. This is sad to watch.

The longer this goes on, the more unhinged Trump is getting. Biden is doing better now that he isn’t trying to answer all the questions in every 2-minute segment.

Trump is really making the old bumbling fool look bad. I actually feel bad for Joe. He is stuttering, his voice sounds weak, he is wobbling around. It’s quite sad. Trump is looking sharp. He looks very strong. He’s exposing the corrupt Democrat Party. This debate is effectively over.

Trump is just now wall-to-wall projection.

Biden is about to lose his voice. He’s so weak.

Biden hasn’t blinked in 20 minutes. His pupils look tiny. Drugs are bad everyone.

Wow the Democrats are going to have to go back to the drawing board. Biden simply doesn’t have the cognitive ability to be President.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

I don’t usually watch CNN, but this gnashing of teeth and panic by these Democrats is a sight to behold.