The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Charlie Sexton was what I wanted to look like when I was a young, skinny, blonde, curly haired teen.

1 Like

This is going to be one of the things that lasts long after Trump is leeching orange poison into the ground in a pauper’s grave somewhere: the appropriation of patriotic symbolism.

Watching the USA-Bolivia game on Sunday, the crowd was full of folks bedecked from head to toe in Stars and Stripes. Totally appropriate, of course. But it’s maddening because it doesn’t fill me with joy that people are fully embracing the beautiful game and supporting their national team; it makes me wonder if they just came straight from a Trump rally. Even the chant “USA! USA! USA!” has been co-opted.

It’s time to take that stuff back for everyone.

1 Like

He still more or less looks like that. It’s pretty remarkable.

“Where my country gone?”

I remember from years ago any Austin show involving Charlie Sexton or Bob Schneider as being a target rich environment.

1 Like

Yeah, but they didn’t want you: they wanted Charlie or Bob.

You probably have an ATV and you probably have a pickup truck but I would imagine that’s because you live on a fucking ranch. Out here ATVs are a cultural totem in the same way that F-150’s are for people that live in Meyerland. These necks haul their ATVs out to desert areas, of which there is no lack, and drive around in circles seeing how much dust they can stir up, an amount that is typically considerable.

If you have a billy goat beard and a mullet and an ATV with a giant Trump flag on the back and you’re feeling isolated, I recommend that you spend a couple of days in, oh, I don’t know, try Lake Havasu City why don’t you and I bet you’ll feel right at home. If you need more elbow room and have a camper of some sort you could check out Quartzsite, plenty of outstanding patriots out that way driving around in circles.

3 Likes

At the end of the night they would settle

I was trying to find a way to phrase this. You are not wrong.

2 Likes

I figured my post would get you into a proper Chuck rant, and it was everything I hoped for

1 Like

I endeavour to give satisfaction.

3 Likes

Chuck wouldn’t care about those dust clouds made by the ATV’s if he would close his mouth.

It’s a good job that Judge Cannon hasn’t got a giant backlog of motions that has delayed a trial for more than two years the appeals of which should’v e been over by now, because she spent much of the morning interrogating and at some points shouting at prosecutors over the amount and source of their funding.

They’re federal prosecutors and they’re funded by the federal government. There…done.

Speaking of funding, here’s proof that Xanny Jackson wasn’t completely off his gourd the entire time he was in the White House. He paid attention in grifting class.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 2.20.01 PM

Spell check is your friend.

Trump starts railing that “they” don’t want you to have water for the washing machines that do your dishes (presumably he means dishwashers), and Fox cuts away.

https://www.threads.net/@blueladyresists/post/C8m66pMxNxP

That’s not going to be an option on Thursday.

Not that surprised, he’s never used either machine in his life

1 Like

Hey how the hell did he figure this out? I thought we’d been good and mum on this scheme.

1 Like

Biden is familiar with washing machines. He uses them to clean his soiled underpants all the time.

And here come the inevitable consequences:

Next up: the Five Pillars of Islam