The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

It’s really great that the Trump-humpers now support gun regulation.

3 Likes

There is a strict code of conduct regarding government officials and accepting gifts. Thomas receiving that volume of gifts as a Supreme Court Justice who is supposed to be objectively adjudicating rulings is a big conflict of interest and should be getting much more attention and scrutiny than it is. In a well-functioning government, he should be removed from the bench.

1 Like

The Supreme Court was designed to decide the constitutional legality of laws and verdicts.

It has become a political tool.

Political offices were designed to be servants of the people and not careers and paths toward wealth.

So much needs to change and the truth is that everyone who can change it benefits from it the way it is.

2 Likes

“it is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” - Upton Sinclair

3 Likes

Guilty on three counts.

Xanny Jackson is a parody of a parody.

Fuck the 2nd amendment, amiright?!

Following the verdict, Biden went on an unhinged rant about how everyone from the judge, the jury, the witnesses, the prosecutors and the DOJ will learn the true meaning of power when he lays his vengeance upon them.

Just kidding. He accepts the verdict and loves his son.

3 Likes

It was nice of someone to write that for the old demented sock puppet.

4 Likes

I went fishing last Thursday, and saw two black tip sharks up on the flats at Port O’Conner. Fortunately I was not eaten.

I’m going to New Mexico fishing next week. I’ll see what happens then.

Be especially wary of knocks on your door.

2 Likes

You boat must not be very heavy.

Every democrat has bought an electric boat that’s too heavy to float. Last Thursday the only thing that kept it from sinking was the 1’ water depth.

Hannity is floating the absurdity that Trump should back out of the debate because Biden is sure to be on performance enhancing drugs.

You know, the drugs that make senile people lucid and knowledgeable on varied and complex subject matter.

I think it’s 3-2 Trump will chicken out on the dabates with Biden.

1 Like

Of course Biden will be doped up. That’s a foregone conclusion. I think it’s 2-1 that Biden will forget that he’s supposed to debate Trump and wanders off. If he actually debates Trump, the odds may be even higher than 2-1 that Biden craps his pants on live tv yet again.

Everyone’s known for years that steroids are a real problem in presidential debates.

2 Likes

This is great.

I’m sure Hunter can give old Joe the hookup on some cocaine to give him that extra boost of energy he needs to not fall asleep.

He thinks Bitcoin is actual coins.

Just goes to show that he had no idea what he was selling when he hawked his NFTs.

Biden’s dementia just keeps getting worse. It’s a very sad thing to watch. He can’t walk without being told where to go. He can’t read a teleprompter. He blanks out and stares off into space randomly. He craps his pants nearly every time he goes out in public now. Barry is going to have to find someone else to prop up. I’m guessing Joe gets replaced with Michael soon.