The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Can we please get back to the matter at hand? Sharks.

I saw something on that research. I don’t think the supply chain would be too difficult and I hope it catches on.

Also: low-carbon brisket, mmmmmmmm!

Well, Trump is correct about two points in his rant: 1) no one has ever asked the question “is it better to stay on an electric boat that is sinking due to its own weight or jump into the water with a shark?” and 2) he thinks it’s a good question.

3 Likes

I’m very glad to hear that you are an expert on burps and farts. You have proved that when it comes to acting as an “expert”, you are full of shit so it is no surprise to me.

I would like to propose that all Democrats mix in 1% seaweed into their food to see if it helps them any.

Because the right wing believes that a mistrial should be declared based on a random post on an open Facebook page…

…and 3) he somehow thinks it is relevant to the campaign.

Everything is relevant to the campaign if it can be used to squeeze cash from the suckers.

Never underestimate the power of Trump to disgust people.

Also, multiple recent polls (yeah, I know) show that 50% of respondents will not vote for a convicted felon. That doesn’t mean that there’s a 50/50 split; 50% said they would not and the other 50% was split roughly 20% “would” and 30% don’t know.

Trump would have to hoover up ALL the don’t knows just to tie.

Reports stated that 11 people were hospitalized from the AZ rally. The one he held yesterday - outdoors in the middle of the day in Las Vegas - saw 24 people hospitalized for heat issues.

Trump’s signature comment from the Vegas rally was “I don’t care about you, I just want your vote.”

Yes, it’s already been turned into an ad by the Biden campaign:

Alito is so completely compromised that it is impossible for him to remain on the court if it wants any semblance of legitimacy.

Justice Samuel Alito spoke candidly about the ideological battle between the left and the right — discussing the difficulty of living “peacefully” with ideological opponents in the face of “fundamental” differences that “can’t be compromised.” He endorsed what his interlocutor described as a necessary fight to “return our country to a place of godliness.” And Alito offered a blunt assessment of how America’s polarization will ultimately be resolved: “One side or the other is going to win.”

He’s picked a side in an ideological battle, and his rulings from the bench demonstrate that he uses that bias when judging cases.

1 Like

Oh, good, you’re worried about judges being politically impartial so their judgement can be regarded as “fair.” Now we can declare Trump’s previous trial where he was given a felony for an un named crime a mistrial. After all, the Judge is a Biden donor.

Maybe this is his jumping the shark moment.

How has nobody said that already? What’s everybody else looking at?

3 Likes

I admit…I thought it.

1 Like

It’s time to retire the term “Karen”. There’s a new craziest bitch in the Target parking lot, and her name is Martha-Ann.

Flag lady complained about someone else’s flag.

“Look at me, look at me,” [Martha-Ann] Alito said. “I’m German, from Germany. My heritage is German. You come after me, I’m going to give it back to you.”

Holy shit. Such a hateful cunt.

She custom makes hate flags.

5 Likes

Meanwhile we have the old demented sock puppet freezing up like the old broken crow. Time for Biden to step aside. He’s simply too old, demented and unhealthy to be propped up and used for Barry.

Oops!

Trump had his over-video pre-sentencing interview yesterday. We will not - and should not - know what went on. He still has to do a mental cognition test and a drug screening, though.

Person Woman Man Adderall Sniff

Verdict coming in the Hunter Biden trial. Probably guilty, because he is.

Either way, he’s lost my vote.

1 Like

Can someone please tell the old demented sock puppet where to go? I’m thinking a shock collar like a dog would wear would be beneficial for him.