The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” – that’s a Trump direct quote about Normandy

4 Likes

No proof of that. Yet more propaganda that Democrats eat up.

Also, when he visited the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, he didn’t realize what it was and asked what happened there.

He also thought that the U.S. Marines were participating in the invasion of Ukraine along with the Russians.

He also claims to “know more about the military than all the generals!”

3 Likes

No proof other than the former military people who were with him and heard him say it.

The contra-proof is you.

That’s not exactly proof.

At the event today where Charlie Kirk made his abhorrent statement, at least a dozen people required EMT attention due to heat issues while waiting to hear their Dear Leader.

The event was held outside, in the middle of the day, in Arizona. The reason it was in the middle of the day was because Trump has a mega donor dinner event this evening in San Francisco. Yes, that San Francisco.

Patrons at the SF dinner are paying a half a million dollars per couple, so fuck the truck and flag folks of Arizona, right? There are rich Californians who need to be pandered to.

Trump has another outdoor, middle of the day rally planned for this weekend. That one is in Las Vegas. Yes, that Las Vegas. I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Sure they did. Like I said, no proof. Just liberal propaganda.

Grifters gonna grift, and there’s suckers who’ll fall for it left and right.

They’re called MAGA dimwitted chucklefucks.

1 Like

You mean Democrat mouth breathing jackasses.

Every month the jobs figure exceeds expectations. Maybe if the pundits stopped predicting doom and gloom, they’d stop being wrong about this economy.

Speaking of huge turds:

2 Likes

Everyone is sick of paying 5 times what things are worth. Inflation is not easing up.

If you believed the $34 million fund-raising figure and the $154 million fund-raising figure, Trump is now floating a $400 million fund-raising figure.

I stand by my original statement that the $34 million figure was utter bollocks.

In that case we know Trump raised that much.

The Clearance Thomas scandal is insane. A functioning democracy would be forcing him to resign before prosecuting him for rampant corruption.

2 Likes

A functioning democracy wouldn’t let a political opponent be charged by a corrupt, paid off liberal judge for no crime.

Here Clearance Thomas finally fessing up to something that we caught him not disclosing from 2019.

No biggie. Just an all expenses paid, first class trip to Bali.

I am a lowly insurance wholesaler, and I have to report gifts over $50 to my employer. I also have to pre-clear trips where the host is paying some or all of the travel/accommodation.

2 Likes

Harlan Crow has paid all my costs for every trip I’ve taken to Bali.

2 Likes

Meadows was arraigned in Arizona today.