The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Looks like a KGB “honeypot” operation wherein the target didn’t take the bait. After that didn’t work, the “asset” made a public accusation as agitprop and hoped to cause a media scandal. After that didn’t work, the only agitprop value left was a public defection and recall of the “asset”.

1 Like

The “insurrectionists” were led through the capitol by the capitol police. They were nice enough to open doors and show them exactly where to go. So, once again, most of this is political theatre by Democrats.

I agree with old Obiden in 2006. He said, and I quote; “marriage is between a man and a woman and states must respect that.”

You know, I’ve had doubts that the 2020 election was stolen because no insider’s cashed in on a book yet, but I’ve found proof that the 2020 election was stolen from President Trump, but it wasn’t the Democrats. It was a Maine fishing guide who told me all about it. He took Trump fishing, and Trump couldn’t catch anything then blamed the guide. That really pissed the guide off. The guide used the vampires living in Jerusalem Lot to infiltrate polling places in Arizona and Georgia. There’s just no measure of how much evil vampires and bad fishing guides can do.

4 Likes

Eventually, he’ll turn on everyone.

Ignorant, dumb or lazy?

…or all three.

Especially with Italian Jewish space lasers.

1 Like

Yes, “Pedo” Joe Obiden is all of those phrases.

Apparently now water is woke.

https://twitter.com/CJ_isnowblue/status/1663868907139088384

It’s milquetoast, Donald. Milk-toast is something my grandpa had before bedtime.

1 Like

Yes, some doctored up video made by a Democrat.

Just want to point out that the Dems who refuse to vote for this are as chickenshit as the Republicans who refuse to vote for it. Reason being: the Dems had their chance in the lame duck session to end this madness and they didn’t. So, you put yourselves in a situation where compromise would be inevitable to prevent default. Suck it up and be a fucking adult, as none of your preferences or concerns are worth a default.

2 Likes

Politics is still politics. Jeffries may allow a number of Dems to vote against the bill for optics, knowing that he has enough votes to pass it. I’m sure that he will revoke that allowance if he needs to.

We’re so used to the GOP voting in absolute goose lock step, that we forget that Democrats have to span at least 2/3rds of the political spectrum.

Reportedly, Jack Smith has a recording of Trump admitting to the limits of the president’s declassification authority.

He’s going to jail for the rest of his life.

This is not only an admission of crime, it also skirts the line of sedition all the way to treason if true. Although we might think those two terms are related, they aren’t. This is bad. Iran is an enemy of the good ole’ US of A. We cannot allow this if true.

Buckle up buttercups.

It’s BAD.

(dwad… I don’t care about your canned “cnn viewer” response. Your demigod is fucked. Enjoy)

1 Like

House passes Debt Limit Bill 314-117. Senate will take up the bill tomorrow (Monday is apparently the deadline when government would run out of money and default).

WVdumbass, you sir are a schlong groveler. If you think Trump is going to jail, you have a warped liberal infested brain.

He was going to jail for Russia Collusion too. You see how that worked out for you.

Comer Reveals Biden Family Members Receiving Payments from Chinese Energy Company - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability.

Obiden is going to jail.

Why did Hunter Biden receive $11 million from the Ukraine? I’m sure he was really qualified to earn that kind of money since he was “the big guy’s son.”