The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Probably some more crazed Democrats.

Rats eating rats.

Tara Reade (no, not that one), who has accused Joe Biden of sexual harassment and offered to testify to such in front of Congress, has defected to Russia.

Her defection was facilitated by Maria Butina (yes, that one).

1 Like

Was probably receiving death threats. Obiden seems to love the children. Surely there are many out there that he has inappropriately touched or sexually harassed that will come forward.

How long has he been in politics? In the public eye?

How long has the Republican party scoured America trying and hoping to find these children you talk of?

Why are they going to come out now?

You are crazily delusional.

I know you are a Democrat and have a hard time understanding things without someone telling you what to believe but here are a few pictures for you to look at. If you think this is ok, I don’t want my kids anywhere near you.

A few videos of your hero for your viewing pleasure. I don’t want to hear anything about “delusional” if you are ok with this.

I literally laughed out loud at this.

2 Likes

I am not a democrat.

In fact I think the 2 party system is the root of the problem in the U.S.

Our “Leaders” care more about themselves and their party than the people they are supposed to serve.

It is true that I lean more left than right, but I do not consider myself liberal and I do not belong to either party.

Now back to the issue at hand. How many of those pictures show people who have accused Biden of any wrong doing?

And if he did, how could he ever avoid it getting out in this environment?

1 Like

Texas passes a “drag” ban. The definitions they use are weird and incredibly broad.

If I’m not mistaken, Texas has just outlawed a wide swath of activities from ballroom dancing to football (American, not soccer).

Oh please, you watch cnn all the time. Back to the pictures, would you want Biden touching your little girl or kissing around on her? Are you comfortable that he puts his hand on a young girl’s hip? It’s not normal.

It reads like they just outlawed most plays and all plastic surgery.

1 Like

So, do I need to lay off using the dismissive wanking motion in public now?

And keep your dildos to yourself.

Everybody should use it every opportunity they get.

I would never share a dildo. That would be weird.

Unless it’s double-ended, but that goes without saying.

Hey funboys, get a room

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Michael Berry’s take on this.

The insurrection caucus melting the fuck down because they’ve had their asses handed to them by a 4,000 year old basement dweller with no pants and a brain made of pudding is a delight to watch.