The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Trump losing 25% of the GOP vote is not a winning strategy.

Trump losing a significant portion of the vote to a zombie, while Biden routinely collects 90%+ of the Democratic vote.

Enough about stolen fucking elections. If you want to indulge in that nonsense, there are plenty of sites that will welcome you. But enough is enough. As my dad used to say, ā€œdonā€™t say another word til we get there.ā€ Iā€™m not gonna put up with any more of that shit.

You tell him, Judge Merchan.

1 Like

No banning is needed. All Iā€™d like to see (as an irrelevant user) is just honest discourse.

Then act on it. I have confidence in you. You post some good baseball thoughts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jack-smith-s-team-admits-key-evidence-in-trump-case-has-been-tampered-with-court-misled-about-it/ar-BB1lPCCv

You donā€™t say. This is why the case was postponed. Jackass Smith and the crooked Biden/Barry DOJ have tampered with evidence and have mislead everyone. This fake case should get thrown out soon.

Republicans donā€™t want him either.

Judge Cannon - who has spent the last year not dealing with pre-trial motions and confidentiality issues - postponed the trial without setting a new date because there is a backlog of pre-trial motions and confidentiality issues.

This is like being able to cancel school because you havenā€™t done your homework. It would be funny if it wasnā€™t so fucking serious.

If you wanted to get an idea of just how crazy the news was yesterday, hereā€™s a story you may not have seen:

Iā€™m not so worried about the dead worm they removed, but the live raccoons still in there.

1 Like

You left out the part about the fact that evidence has been tampered with and jackass smith mislead about this fact. Try to be honest sometimes. Lying is a very bad look.

ā€œAnd when youā€™re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.ā€ - Donald J. Trump

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 8.09.39 AM

Are you getting it yet?

Iā€™m sure they got paid nicely for that bit of testimony.

Allegation* (in a headline)

Read past the headline. As described in the body of the article, there is nothing unusual or suspicious about the process they used to mark, ID, or log the documents. This is more baseless bluster.

Everything is ā€œdebunkedā€ or ā€œunverifiedā€ when it comes to damning evidence against a Democrat.

With today being an off day from court, Donald Trump hit the campaign trailā€¦

Just kidding. Heā€™s hosting an event at Mar-a-Lago for the marks who bought his NFTs. I imagine they will be fleeced down to their last shirt button by the time they leave.

Meanwhile, VP hopeful Kristi Nomercy appears to have been persuaded to stop digging.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/05/08/kristi_noem_cuts_short_book_tour_citing_bad_weather_150912.html

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem has cut short a disastrous book tour after receiving withering criticism for her story of shooting an ill-behaved puppy and unverified claims of meeting North Korean dictator Kim Jung Un.

Noem sat for a series of in-person interviews in New York and was scheduled to travel later in the week to Washington, D.C., before canceling the tour, citing inclement weather.

Right. Because book tours are outdoors. Everyone knows that.

Of the ones who have tried to curry favor with the idiot, will there be even one who survives and creates a positive legacy?

Everything Trump touches dies.

Nothing has happened yet to disprove that theory.

1 Like

This is real. I have no wordsā€¦

1 Like

I see we arenā€™t trying telling the truth today.