The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Democrats love genociding with Biden. Clearly Biden doesn’t give two shits about Palestinians. You voted for the old bumbling fool so I can only assume that you don’t give two shits about them either.

I’ll go ahead and give the truth social update for Limey since it closed up and didn’t fit his narrative. It closed up and is over $46 per share. Is that Limey I hear crying?

Pitch perfect.

“Why din’t the puppy just comply?”

1 Like

Hillary applauded Noem for bringing the miscreant pup to heel.

How was the puppy dressed? Maybe that had something to do with it?

1 Like

Maybe Benghazi would have been different had the people who Hillary killed would have been puppies.

Maybe Biden wouldn’t be funding genocide in Israel had the people have been puppies.

1 Like

Maybe Obama wouldn’t have sent millions to the Wuhan lab to fund the Coronavirus had the population have been puppies.

1 Like

I have no idea who you are, but you’re totally fucked in the head.

Dward and Okie.

Carry on.

WFW

I’m not the one voting for the trash the Democrat Party continues to run out there. The Democrat Party has turned into a lazy, selfish, classless, racist group of ‘necks. The GOP isn’t much better. Glad to be Independent.

Exactly.

Judge Cannon has released some grand jury transcripts, and it turns out that Walt Nauta is as dumb as he looks.

Glad you agree.

The spectacle of Republicans beclowning themselves to get Trump’s VP nod is going to get pretty nauseating pretty quickly.

She’s not wrong.

Jimmy Kimmel goes there.

1 Like

Gym Jordan suddenly finds himself outside the bubble.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4613586-bannon-says-house-republicans-secretly-want-trump-to-lose/

The conservative pundit tore into Jordan, the House Judiciary Committee chair, arguing the Ohio Republican’s support of Trump has been entirely “performative.”

“Don’t go on ‘Hannity’ and tell me everything you are gonna do and send some tweets,” Bannon quipped.

Apparently the judge denied Violation #1.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.44.30 AM

Merchan warned that continued violations will result in incarceration. Another hearing on Thursday morning for the more recent round of violations.

The judge also allowed that Trump can attend his son’s graduation.

Fun Fact: Each of these 9 violations are a breach of his release agreement in Georgia.

That’s pretty funny.

2 Likes

FOUR MORE YEARS PAUSE!