The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Liberals like to murder babies. So we are now upset about dogs?

Nobody is murdering babies, god damn it, and your insistence on characterizing it as such is pathetic. There are circumstances in life that are not as black-and-white as a simpleton would like, and the lack of empathy for others confronted with those circumstances is disappointing.

2 Likes

Seek help

I guess I struck a nerve there. So aborting a baby isn’t killing it?

None needed. However, I do appreciate the concern.

Seek help

No thanks. I’m just amazed you and other liberals hold a dog in higher regard than a human. Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs too.

Seek help

WFW

:skull_and_crossbones:

Yup no one cares

Tracks with being a republican :man_shrugging:t3:

The GOP sold its soul long before Trump came along.

3 Likes

Democrats: Steal with both hands- we own the judges and are above the law

1 Like

The people screeching about “Hunter Biden’s laptop” are going to go through some things.

You care more about that puppy than 1,000 infants in Gaza murdered by Israel. You are beyond help.

All the powerful people who couldn’t stomach any criticism of Israel, and decided to flex their muscles, either through their financial power over schools, or their power with politicians, badly fucked up. Your show of force and attempts at coercion badly backfired, and support for Israel will continue to wane as that generation grows older.

1 Like

You and your stupid brother, pretending to give a shit about anyone in Palestine are clowns. Nobody believes you or your cult leader give two shits about Palestinians.

3 Likes